26

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

This is an incredible opportunity to own a pair of rare SA Mulberry gloves.
Thank you jared_nomak!

27

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Hi
I have two pairs for sale for £225 plus shipping
Size 9.0 and 8.5
Retail on these was £355 which I think was excessive.
I bought a 9.0 and an 8.5 for myself and kept the 8.5 hence the reason for the extra 9.0.
These are old old stock so are from the same season AW14 so the same season where they were actually bought for the movie
Ross

28

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

jared_nomak wrote:

Hi
I have two pairs for sale for £225 plus shipping
Size 9.0 and 8.5
Retail on these was £355 which I think was excessive.
I bought a 9.0 and an 8.5 for myself and kept the 8.5 hence the reason for the extra 9.0.
These are old old stock so are from the same season AW14 so the same season where they were actually bought for the movie
Ross

PM & email sent.

Last edited by GaryD_007 (11th Dec 2016 15:31)

29

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Size 8.5 avalible and can send straight away. This is probably the last chance you will have of getting a pair.
Price is £225

30

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Is 8.5 the only size left? Thanks.

31

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

All gone

32

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

One pair of size 9 avalible due to non payment. Rrp £355 selling for what I've paid £225 plus shipping
Ross

33

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Size 9 still avalible

34

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Hi Ross.
I have collected the gloves.
They are  very nice! The quality is outstanding.
Thank you for this pleasant transaction !

Cheers,

Greg

35

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Commandant wrote:

Hi Ross.
I have collected the gloves.
They are  very nice! The quality is outstanding.
Thank you for this pleasant transaction !

Cheers,

Greg

Best gloves from the Craig era!!!!!

Instagram - welshboy1978

36

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

welshboy78 wrote:
Commandant wrote:

Hi Ross.
I have collected the gloves.
They are  very nice! The quality is outstanding.
Thank you for this pleasant transaction !

Cheers,

Greg

Best gloves from the Craig era!!!!!

Agree with that!
I have the Dent and Agnelle gloves and the Mulberries are also my favorite  ajb007/martini

37

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Commandant wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:
Commandant wrote:

Hi Ross.
I have collected the gloves.
They are  very nice! The quality is outstanding.
Thank you for this pleasant transaction !

Cheers,

Greg

Best gloves from the Craig era!!!!!

Agree with that!
I have the Dent and Agnelle gloves and the Mulberries are also my favorite  ajb007/martini

I agree as well! Though the Kazan gloves from QOS are nice as well, who made those? never seen pictures of them.

38

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

walther p99 wrote:
Commandant wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Best gloves from the Craig era!!!!!

Agree with that!
I have the Dent and Agnelle gloves and the Mulberries are also my favorite  ajb007/martini

I agree as well! Though the Kazan gloves from QOS are nice as well, who made those? never seen pictures of them.

I heard they were from Emporio Armani.

39

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Are you referring to these ?

https://s23.postimg.org/h5r0am5nr/Screenshot_20161227_101329.png

40

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Commandant wrote:

Are you referring to these ?

https://s23.postimg.org/h5r0am5nr/Screenshot_20161227_101329.png

correct

41

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

I thought the Kazan gloves were made by Dent

42

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

I heard the QOS gloves were Tom Ford!!

43

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

jared_nomak wrote:

I heard the QOS gloves were Tom Ford!!

That would make sense

44

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

welshboy78 wrote:
Commandant wrote:

Hi Ross.
I have collected the gloves.
They are  very nice! The quality is outstanding.
Thank you for this pleasant transaction !

Cheers,

Greg

Best gloves from the Craig era!!!!!

+1! They're my favourite gloves from the DC era!

Big thanks to Ross for all his help in acquiring my pair!  ajb007/cheers
They are awesome.

45

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Well thanks for everyone's comments who wanted a pair and bought them, still have one last size 9 for someone if anyone is still looking ajb007/smile

46

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

I was at Bicester Village Outlet on Monday and the Mulberry store (recently moved to a larger store) had a pair of the Day gloves going for £155, they were a size 9.5, and I was looking for a size 8!

However wanted to let anyone in the area know if they were looking!

47

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Ross,

Should you happen to run into an 8.5 again please let me know.

And should any member wish to part with a pair that size, please feel free to PM at your convenience.

ajb007/martini

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
"The very words I live by."

48

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Unfortunately the store I got them from have nothing left we cleared them out, I was left with some people who asked me to get them a pair then never paid. I have someone who took the last 9 and 8 I had so one of those pairs will be avalible soon.
Ross

49

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Size 9 avalible last pair I have and won't get any more ajb007/frown

Last edited by jared_nomak (1st Mar 2017 22:27)

50

Re: Mulberry Day Glove for sale

Price £225 plus shipping for the last size 9. Any takers.