51

Re: Nipples!

discuschamp03 wrote:

This is old. I agree with the rest of you how thinks this is old. It is just beating a dead horse.

Time to bring this dead horse back to life ajb007/takecover


I saw nipples in:

- FRWL
1. When Tatiana is running to the bed

- OHMSS
1. In the titles
2. A brief scene about 40mins in where Bond is reading a 'Playboy' magazine!

-DAF
1. When Bond un-ties Marie's bikini
2. Briefly in titles
3. When 'Plenty' is tied to the bottom of the pool you can see through her dress

-LALD
1. A few nudie pics on 'Quarrel Jr's' boat

-TMWTGG
1. In the titles
2. A blurred one when 'Andrea Anders' is in the shower

-TSWLM
1. In the pre-creds you can see nudie pics on the wall in the submarine
2. In the titles
3. When 'Anya Amasova' is in the shower

-MR
1. In the titles

-FYEO
1. In the titles
2. At 'Countess Lisl's' house

-OP
1. In the titles
2. When 'Octopussy' gets out of the pool

-TLD
1. A blurred one in 'Pushkin's' hotel room

-LTK
1. In the titles

-TWINE
1. When 'Elektra King' rolls over in the bed


'Honey Ryder' and 'Chew-Mee' are clearly wearing flesh-coloured suits and I didn't catch the one in TND. Not sure about the scene at the end of QOS (and it isn't just a nipple either!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Bbrown/207qoznfl4.gif

52

Re: Nipples!

Good lordy lord Sweepy.  What were you searching for when you find this topic? ajb007/biggrin

There's definite full frontage from the waist up in TLD.  Thank you Virginia Hey.  And damn you every video release ever for panning and scanning them out of the frame.  Also in AVTAK I'm sure Grace Jones left breast makes an appearance.  Also you see Roger Moore's in TMWTGG, if you're into that kind of thing of course.

53

Re: Nipples!

John Drake wrote:

Good lordy lord Sweepy.  What were you searching for when you find this topic? ajb007/biggrin

ajb007/embarrassed

John Drake wrote:

There's definite full frontage from the waist up in TLD.  Thank you Virginia Hey.  And damn you every video release ever for panning and scanning them out of the frame.

Yet another reason to see it on the big-screen ajb007/smile

John Drake wrote:

Also in AVTAK I'm sure Grace Jones left breast makes an appearance.

Luckily I missed that, there is an incredibly obvious cut when she gets into bed with Bond, it may have been restored on the UE which I've forgooten now but I'm in no mood to find out!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Bbrown/207qoznfl4.gif

54

Re: Nipples!

John Drake wrote:

when you find this topic? ajb007/biggrin

Excuse my English.  I was watching a stoner comedy when I typed this.  Guess it had an effect on me.  It should have 'found.'

Last edited by John Drake (7th Mar 2009 12:44)

55

Re: Nipples!

Referring to Sweep's Confessions thread, someone get him a date!  ajb007/rolleyes  ajb007/biggrin

Bond: Mr. Mathis, there's something that's been worrying me...
Mathis: Yes?
Bond: Well, you're a French police inspector, yet you speak with an Italian accent.
Mathis: Mamma mia, it worries me, too.

56

Re: Nipples!

Napoleon Plural wrote:

Referring to Sweep's Confessions thread, someone get him a date!  ajb007/rolleyes  ajb007/biggrin

ajb007/lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Bbrown/207qoznfl4.gif

57

Re: Nipples!

Sweepy the Cat wrote:
discuschamp03 wrote:

This is old. I agree with the rest of you how thinks this is old. It is just beating a dead horse.

Time to bring this dead horse back to life ajb007/takecover


I saw nipples in:

- FRWL
1. When Tatiana is running to the bed

- OHMSS
1. In the titles
2. A brief scene about 40mins in where Bond is reading a 'Playboy' magazine!

-DAF
1. When Bond un-ties Marie's bikini
2. Briefly in titles
3. When 'Plenty' is tied to the bottom of the pool you can see through her dress

-LALD
1. A few nudie pics on 'Quarrel Jr's' boat

-TMWTGG
1. In the titles
2. A blurred one when 'Andrea Anders' is in the shower

-TSWLM
1. In the pre-creds you can see nudie pics on the wall in the submarine
2. In the titles
3. When 'Anya Amasova' is in the shower

-MR
1. In the titles

-FYEO
1. In the titles
2. At 'Countess Lisl's' house

-OP
1. In the titles
2. When 'Octopussy' gets out of the pool

-TLD
1. A blurred one in 'Pushkin's' hotel room

-LTK
1. In the titles

-TWINE
1. When 'Elektra King' rolls over in the bed


'Honey Ryder' and 'Chew-Mee' are clearly wearing flesh-coloured suits and I didn't catch the one in TND. Not sure about the scene at the end of QOS (and it isn't just a nipple either!)

That's some good research Sweepy. You're a very dedicated fellow!

58

Re: Nipples!

thesecretagent wrote:
Sweepy the Cat wrote:
discuschamp03 wrote:

This is old. I agree with the rest of you how thinks this is old. It is just beating a dead horse.

Time to bring this dead horse back to life ajb007/takecover


I saw nipples in:

- FRWL
1. When Tatiana is running to the bed

- OHMSS
1. In the titles
2. A brief scene about 40mins in where Bond is reading a 'Playboy' magazine!

-DAF
1. When Bond un-ties Marie's bikini
2. Briefly in titles
3. When 'Plenty' is tied to the bottom of the pool you can see through her dress

-LALD
1. A few nudie pics on 'Quarrel Jr's' boat

-TMWTGG
1. In the titles
2. A blurred one when 'Andrea Anders' is in the shower

-TSWLM
1. In the pre-creds you can see nudie pics on the wall in the submarine
2. In the titles
3. When 'Anya Amasova' is in the shower

-MR
1. In the titles

-FYEO
1. In the titles
2. At 'Countess Lisl's' house

-OP
1. In the titles
2. When 'Octopussy' gets out of the pool

-TLD
1. A blurred one in 'Pushkin's' hotel room

-LTK
1. In the titles

-TWINE
1. When 'Elektra King' rolls over in the bed


'Honey Ryder' and 'Chew-Mee' are clearly wearing flesh-coloured suits and I didn't catch the one in TND. Not sure about the scene at the end of QOS (and it isn't just a nipple either!)

That's some good research Sweepy. You're a very dedicated fellow!

I have a very selected memory ajb007/wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Bbrown/207qoznfl4.gif

59

Re: Nipples!

In TND after the motorcycle jump over the helicopter, in the bedroom Bond and Wai Lin crash into a female extra's breasts are brifely seen in as she watches Bond and Wai Lin leave.

I am a little puzzled by this as I thought that nudity in PG -13 movies could only be implyed and showen. I was not offended mind you but I was under the impression that topless shots were strictly  for R rated movies only.

60

Re: Nipples!

I'm sorry to say that I never noticed any of those. The only one that came to mind for me was during the motorcycle chase in TND, when they went racing through the apartment, and the lady sat up out of bed.

61

Re: Nipples!

Nipple Update: I got round to watching FYEO and I did notice the split second of boobage which occurs just before Bond and the Countess commence lovemaking protocol. That is all for now. ajb007/tongue

62

Re: Nipples!

Nice to see Sweepy keeping us abreast of things.

Although some may find this titilating.


I'll stop now shall I......

63

Re: Nipples!

Best, most obvious nippleshot in TSWLM when Anya is in the shower, ajb007/cheers I don't know if it's Barbara Bach or not though.

I also thought I saw a slip up in Moonraker when Bond is running past a bunch of people in Brazil there's a random chick in a really small bikini, I could have sworn I saw some nipple.

64

Re: Nipples!

I just want to know how in the heck did Barbara Bach stay in her halter top at the end of TSWLM?!!!  That thing was working overtime!

"How did he die?"
"Your contact?"  "Not well."

65

Re: Nipples!

I would say in The Living Daylights, were Bond strips Pushkins wifes shirt off and then there is a side shot, very clear.

66

Re: Nipples!

shaken66 wrote:

I just want to know how in the heck did Barbara Bach stay in her halter top at the end of TSWLM?!!!  That thing was working overtime!

O, how I wish she didn't