NightFire

Okay I just got it today, and I dont know if it is because I played AUF before and am used to that but the controls are harder then crap!!!
Also the story is good but the gameplay is like going through an enemy minefield with mines 6 in. apart without blowing apart...IT'S HARD!!!!
One more thing I know here are cheats for NightFire but I do not know how to put them in, please tell me how and tell some good cheats.

P.S. I have it for the PS2.

Comments

• Zoe KnightshadeZoe Knightshade Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    ONFG When I was playing the first stealth mission using the dart gun (please tell me this is just weird or F***ed up) when I was creeping around I opened a door and saw a guard. Well naturally I shot it. But after that when i went around the rest of the door a stupid *** guard was standing right there at the computer...This is self-explanitory but STUPID A.I.

P.S. Also Is there any tips on how to do these type missions because I basically suck at them.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    That is by far the most annoying level. Just keep in the shadows and shoot from a distance and you'll be fine.
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    You see I always did fine with Night Shift.

HINT: Don't Use the DART GUN! Punch them, they don't come back and it counts as a knockout.

Now Chain Reaction, oooh, that's a toughie.
    I don't remember Chain Reaction- describe iot for me, so I can remember?
  • Zoe KnightshadeZoe Knightshade Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    What are the cheats to get all of the scenarios and the people for multiplayer? I tried party and game room but I still didnt get them all.
    Chain Reaction is the level where you're at the nuclear disarming facility and there are a million snipers that wear camouflage clothes that make them impossible to see and I always die on the second half of the level! GRRRR, then at the end Kiko drugs you "How about a nice nap?"
    Oh yeah! That one is a great level. Yah, it is very long, so it is easy to die, esp. on the secoond part. The sinping is pretty fun though.
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    The level I dislike the most is on the PC version of NightFire, High Treason, where you have to escape from the Pheonix towers. Not only does it take an ungodly long time, but you have to face off against several Ronins, and there's no body armor for the next mile...

Probably one of the most unrealistic missions too, considering that Bond has to face off against 180 Yakuza soldiers and win. :D

OMG!!!!I hated that level! It was painstakingly too long and difficult. Chain Reaction on the other hand was quite enjoyable.

"Contact lost! I can't see him!"

"Sniper in my sights..."

"I'm hit!"
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
    "MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!"

"I can't see him..."

"There he is!"

"He's on the forklift!"
    I didn't play the PC version, so I wouldn't know about High Tension. But there was a cheat code you could enter for the driving level in Nightfire for Xbox where it would be a race in your Shelby Cobra against a bad guy to the end, and it was probably the hardest thing in the game, which was pretty easy.
  • IAMBONDIAMBOND Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    Wow good point, Chain reaction.

A very hard level but i only died twice, and beat it. Some levels are easier then others, but Chain was in the middle. -{
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent
    IAMBOND wrote:
    Wow good point, Chain reaction.

A very hard level but i only died twice, and beat it. Some levels are easier then others, but Chain was in the middle. -{

That level was hell...of course I didn't own the guide... (cue witty comment from Rogue)
    He's always one for many a witty comment. I've been the butt of many of them... :)
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Butt jokes JFF? Please, not now.

(sorry, not very witty or appropriate, but the opportunity was right there)
  • evilhenchmanevilhenchman U.S.Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    To unlock all levels, got to the code thing and type passport
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    I didn't play the PC version, so I wouldn't know about High Tension. But there was a cheat code you could enter for the driving level in Nightfire for Xbox where it would be a race in your Shelby Cobra against a bad guy to the end, and it was probably the hardest thing in the game, which was pretty easy.

the pc version is basically the same except some levels are named differently, their is a level identical to the "high tension" level on the console platforms but i cant remember what it was called, it may have been phoenix fire
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • Le_Chiffre_07Le_Chiffre_07 Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    Yeah, that level is alled phoenix fire!

And can anyone help me on Equinox for PS2? I can't do it. It's really annoying...
  • Nicolas SuszczykNicolas Suszczyk Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 23MI6 Agent
    The console version rocks, but the PC version is so dull!
    Nicolás Suszczyk
    Author, THE WORLD OF GOLDENEYE (bit.do/goldeneyeworld)
    Visit my site THE GOLDENEYE DOSSIER (goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com)
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,224MI6 Agent
    Here is a list of the cheat codes for the Playstation 2 version of Nightfire. Hope that these help you.

All Multiplayer Characters

PARTY

All Multiplayer Scenarios

GAMEROOM

All Q Gadgets

Q LAB

Baron Samedi in Multiplayer

VOODOO

Bigger Sniper Rifle Clip

MAGAZINE

Bond Tux in Multiplayer

BLACKTIE

Camera Upgrade

SHUTTER

Christmas Jones in Multiplayer

NUCLEAR

Decryptor Upgrade

SESAME

Destruction Mode in Multiplayer

TNT

Drake Suit in Multiplayer

Number 1

Explosive Scenery in Multiplayer

BOOM

Faster Laser

PHOTON

Golden Gun

TARGET

Grapple Upgrade

LIFTOFF

Jaws in Multiplayer

DENTAL

King of the Hill mode

TEAMWORK

Max Zorin in Multiplayer

BLIMP

Mayday in Multiplayer

BADGIRL

Multiplayer Goldfinger

MIDAS

Nick Nack in Multiplayer

BITSIZE

Oddjob in Multiplayer

BOWLER

Protection Mode in Multiplayer

GUARDIAN

Pussy Galore in Multiplayer

CIRCUS

Renard in Multiplayer

HEADCASE

Rifle Scope Upgrade

SCOPE

Scaramanga in Multiplayer

ASSASSIN

Unlock all characters in multiplayer mode

PARTY

Unlock all gadget and weapon upgrades

Q LAB

Unlock all missions

PASSPORT

Unlock all scenarios in multiplayer mode

GAMEROOM

Unlock Alpine Escape

POWDER

Unlock Chain Reaction

MELTDOWN

Unlock Countdown

BLASTOFF

Unlock Equinox

VACUUM

Unlock explosive scenery envriomod in multiplayer mode scenarion options

BOOM

Unlock Golden PPK in Single Player

AU P2K

Unlock Goldeneye Strike in Multiplayer

ORBIT

Update the Tranquilizer

SLEEPY

Upgraded P2K

P2000

Uplink Mode in Multiplayer

TRANSMIT

Wai Lin in Multiplayer

MARTIAL

Xenia in Multiplayer

JANUS
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    I know this game had multiplayer, but it's so old now, I doubt the servers are still alive. Does anyone still play the PC version anymore? I'd love to play it again... ?:)
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,106MI6 Agent
    My favourite level was the one where you are driving in the snow in your Aston Martin. It reminded me of The Living Daylights. Even the police cars in the level had the same colour scheme as the police cars in TLD
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    http://youtu.be/qQ9F1xtv8oM review part One

http://youtu.be/3jTa_MUkS9Q review part two

James Bond 007 Nightfire Review ( some spoilers, as it goes through the game )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • GoldenEye85GoldenEye85 Posts: 278MI6 Agent
    Man, Nightfire? That takes me back. One of my favorite James Bond games. Right up there with GoldenEye 64, TWINE 64, Rogue Agent and Reloaded.

Yes, there are several levels in Nightfire that were very tough. One was already mentioned here, which reminds me of the villa level on TWINE as you had to sneak around and couldn't shoot anyone either. This is one game that I would like to see get a graphics overhaul.
    1, GE 2, CR 3, SF 4, TWINE 5, Spectre 6, TMWTGG 7, DAD 8, LALD 9, AVTAK 10, LTK 11, Octopussy 12, Moonraker 13, TLD 14, GF 15, QOS 16, Tomorrow 17, FYEO 18. TSWLM Not seen much: Dr. No, Russia, Thunderball, Twice, Majesty.

1: Brosnan 2: Craig 3: Moore 4: Dalton 5: Connery and 6: Lazenby
  • DaltonFan1DaltonFan1 The West of IrelandPosts: 503MI6 Agent
    Yeah, that level is alled phoenix fire!

And can anyone help me on Equinox for PS2? I can't do it. It's really annoying...
    The only way I could complete that one was by doing the previous levels on agent or 00 agent and then switching to operative.

Nightfire is great fun. All it's missing is more levels.
    “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves.” - Carl Jung
  • welshguy34welshguy34 Posts: 219MI6 Agent
    Nightfire is a great game, as is Everything or Nothing. It's a shame that there has not been a Bond game as good as these two since. Bloodstone was probably the closest they have come. My favourite section in Nightfire was the castle at the beginning.
  • R. ClemensR. Clemens Keeping The British End Up!Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    Many fans regard GoldenEye 007 on the Nintendo 64 platform as the greatest Bond game ever (and rightfully so, for many reasons), it is no strange that the greatest Bond experience, not as a video game, but experience and adventure overall is Nightfire. It has been my favourite ever since it came out and no successor in the franchise ever lived up to it.
    giphy.gif
  • ml94ml94 FinlandPosts: 79MI6 Agent
    welshguy34 wrote:
    Nightfire is a great game, as is Everything or Nothing. It's a shame that there has not been a Bond game as good as these two since.
    Childhood memories...
    "Bond, James Bond"
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent

I made a YouTube video in which I'm taking a look at unseen AUF, NF, EON, and unrealeased Brosnan game, FRWL and QOS material. If you're interested you can find it over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pv1uXpS7e8

Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
  • Agent KinoAgent Kino New YorkPosts: 202MI6 Agent

I just started replaying this on the Gamecube as well. Such a fun game. For me it was hard getting used to again because the movement is not as fluid as current games anymore.

1. Goldfinger 2. Skyfall 3. Goldeneye 4. The Spy Who Loved Me 5. OHMSS
    Check out my Instagram: @livingthebondlife
    "I never joke about my work, 007."