Golden Gun For Sale

Bond must find the missing "Solex Agitator," a device that will harness the sun's radiation and give awesome power to whomever possesses it. But also vying for the prize is Francisco Scaramanga (Christopher Lee), a world-class assassin who brandishes a distinctive golden gun. When 007 discovers he is to be Scaramanga's next target, he is hurled into a deadly game of cat-and-mouse, continuing the search as he evades the killer on his trail. Bond must also contend with Scaramanga's exotic lover Andrea Anders (Maud Adams) and Nick Nack (Herve Villechaize), whose small size belies his lethal abilities. Even as 007 enlists the aid of sensuous Mary Goodnight (Britt Ekland), he must overcome ferocious odds to survive an explosive showdown on Scaramanga's remote island.

This week, at last, the replica of the most famous arm in the world: The Golden Gun.....$400 shipped

Product's Specifications

Product material: Resin and Metal

Colour: Gold

Quantity of pieces: One STATIC Piece...does not disassemble

Movable pieces:
None

ce_3.JPG

[img][/img]http://www.bondcollection.com.ar/EB/gg_det_2.jpg[img][/img]42_3.JPG

52_3.JPG

9d_3.JPG

f9_3.JPG

Comments

• superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Wow, that's really a relatively low price...jump for it fellas!
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • 037 Scaramanga037 Scaramanga FloridaPosts: 160MI6 Agent
    i also have a Golden gun for sale or possible sale/trade, email me a
    ministry69lc@yahoo.com

leo
  • 037 Scaramanga037 Scaramanga FloridaPosts: 160MI6 Agent
    Correction, i have an SD studios gun for sale,
    email me at ministry69lc@yahoo.com, if interested