RTL Interview Request - Bond Cars

I have received the following message from a producer at RTL (RTL is Europe’s biggest broadcaster and Germany’s most popular television channel).
RTL Television are looking to see if any Bond fans have actually bought an original Bond car from the movies or have customized a car to be like one? Perhaps you know if any are housed in Museums or private collections? We want to feature them in our flagship show Formel 1 Exclusiv.

If you are interested please post here or let me know via email and I will forward your details on.
Simon

Comments

• DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    Complete with rocket launchers, ejector seats, X-ray windshield, turboboosts, car-to-submarine conversion, concealed machine guns, spike deployers, reinflatable tires, EMP, razor sharp hood, radar stealth detection system, car-to-VTOL conversion, remote control, grenade-placing wheels, missile countermeasures, windshield wipers that expand to form a bulletproof screen, self-tilting mechanism, mine dropping tailights, impenetrable trunk and glove compartment, miniguns located underneath all doors, torpedoes, and ice driving capabilities?

No not yet. ;)
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    If I ever get enough money I will buy a DB5 and have it completely restored with modern parts. Until then I'll just dream.