I'd Go gay for Roger Moore!

Comments

• Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited November 2007
    Hook me up with one of those bumper stickers. Although I am very much a heterosexual, I will admit that I do have somewhat of a man-crush on Sir Roger! ;%

Who knows? If Roger started making advancements towards me, I just might change teams quicker than Pussy Galore! :))

It could happen...NOT! What would Sir Roger want with a bum like me!? He's definitely way out of my league! :))

Ah well... If it doesn't work out between us, I could always meet with Danny Craig. Poof! I'm back on the girl hunt again! :v :))

Yea, I'd go gay for Roger Moore. ;)
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,271MI6 Agent
    Just you so far, Mr Hee... :D

Would you be giving or receiving? :))
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Just you so far, Mr Hee... :D

There are undoubtably others I'm sure, they just won't admit it. However, with no competition thus far, it appears that I've got Sir Roger all to myself! Fine by me! :D

Nap, I'm just going to pretend I didn't read your last question... :p

Folks, even though this thead has become a big joke, we still must be careful what we say. We don't want to offend any of our friends in the gay community. :)

For the record, I'm not really gay. But as Jerry Seinfeld would say: "not that there's anything wrong with that!" :))

-Roger Moore
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    There's no question Sir Roger's a good-looking man, and all man, I might add. Of the Bond actors, he strikes me as the one who was most himself in the role. So when you see Roger as Bond, you're seeing Roger. I wasn't a fan of his Bond, but I've been a fan of his since The Saint. The character is not as well known as Bond to younger audiences, but he's been around for years and a lot of actors have played that role. But Roger was it, for me.
    edited December 2007
    highhopes wrote:
    There's no question Sir Roger's a good-looking man, and all man, I might add. Of the Bond actors, he strikes me as the one who was most himself in the role. So when you see Roger as Bond, you're seeing Roger. I wasn't a fan of his Bond, but I've been a fan of his since The Saint. The character is not as well known as Bond to younger audiences, but he's been around for years and a lot of actors have played that role. But Roger was it, for me.

Well said Hopes.

We may not reach consensus regarding his Bond, but at least we agree that Roger Moore is Simon Templar, period! {[]

-Roger Moore
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    edited June 2015
    Im a bi guy who prefers women but I'd mess with pierce brosnan. Craig and connery, no. Dalton in his younger years perhaps. Moore is too much of a stiff for me. I dont want him saying "oh thank you" during sex and stuff like that.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Im a bi guy who prefers women but I'd mess with pierce brosnan.

Just a lesson - incase you don't know.

Bi=Bisexual which means that you go with both - men and women
    If you prefer women, I'd assume that you are heterosexual or straight.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    For me, it would have to be Sir Sean. I'd want to be treated right. ;)
    As Marilyn Monroe said .....
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ........ and that sounds like me. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    No higgins. Thats not true. Its not always 50/50 or 100/0, as comfortable as those arbitrary numbers are to accept. Google the "Kinsey Scale". Theres a wide range of preferences within bisexuality. Honestly, I dont think most straight people are 100% straight either. Look at prison. And honestly, if you had no other choice, you cant tell me youd pick Rosie Odonnel over Pierce Brosnan.
    if you had no other choice, you cant tell me youd pick Rosie Odonnel over Pierce Brosnan.

I am well known to find the choice of my choice and not to compromise....

If you feel attracted to men - partly or in full - no problem for me but that's not how it goes in Higgieland :D

I know you hate on Dalton because you secretly love him. :))

Can't knock that Dracula style.

dalton_licencetokill.jpg
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,275Chief of Staff
    Dracula + James Bond....

aa_old_man.jpg

Only one man, really.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,271MI6 Agent
    Anyway, James Bond is Coming Out in less than a week! :D
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    I bet that you've been holding that comment for quite some time, NP :D

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,686MI6 Agent
    Oh dearie me. :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    :)) Well, this thread's been in the closet a while.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Anyway, James Bond is Coming Out in less than a week! :D

Bravo, sir. Bravo {[]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,686MI6 Agent
    :)) Well, this thread's been in the closet a while.

And that was the best place for it in my view, preferably with a padlock on said closet... :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).