ReelArt...anyone dealt with them?

KissyLoverKissyLover AustraliaPosts: 139MI6 Agent
Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with ReelArt? They seem to deal in a lot of movie prop replicas and curently have a Spectre ring up for sale on Ebay...my gut is telling not to go for it, but maybe I am wrong.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/007-James-Bond-SPECTRE-Ring-Gold_W0QQitemZ120362444013QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120362444013&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Comments

• SerenitySerenity USPosts: 12MI6 Agent
    KissyLover, I personally cannot recommend them at all. All of their items that I've personally seen, such as their Indiana Jones replicas, are rubbish and very poorly made. They look nice in the photos, but once you receive the item and see it up-close, they very rarely resemble what was in the auction.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Absolute JUNK...avoid like the plague.
  • bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    edited January 2009
    I have.

I got some resin Jaws teeth, Very over priced.

Arrived in about 1 week.

Not the best of quality, I wish I had got the other pair listed at the same time.

Didn't some with a plack like it said. Very very light pair aswell.

I am sure it was listed as 'METAL'
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Absolute JUNK...avoid like the plague.

Too polite, Reelart is an absolute pile of f****** sh***. Do not even think about buying their stuff :(|)
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • KissyLoverKissyLover AustraliaPosts: 139MI6 Agent
    Thanks guys, you've confirmed my feeling about them.

I'l wait until a better quality SPECTRE ring comes up on the net. I don't want to pay huge money for one, but at least would like to get what I pay for.

Cheers....-{
  • JimboBondJimboBond Lake Mary, FLPosts: 89MI6 Agent
    edited January 2009
    I'd like to also chime in that Reelart is garbage. I'm surprised how good their feedback is.
  • 037 Scaramanga037 Scaramanga FloridaPosts: 160MI6 Agent
    Stay away from this seller, i'm also surprised on the good feedback he has on ebay. if it's a spectre ring you're looking for there is a member on this forum by the name of (MEGATRON) that makes and sells them, they are the best around for the price.

• Mr WhiteMr White Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    Stay as far away from reelart as you can! He sells inferior items and is nothing more than a shister. How he is still able to sell on Ebay is a total travesty!