What kind of wallet would modern Bond sport?

I'd like to get a modern Bond wallet (Daniel Craig era) :D, so I like to hear the opinions of you fellow ajb007ers.

Let's say if Bond were to get a wallet, what kind of wallet should it be?
I would say a very minimalistic wallet, embossed logo, in black colour.

Something like this Louis Vuitton (Taiga) wallet.

1NB8CS.jpg
1NBl5A.jpg

Or this PRADA wallet.

1tCJ.jpg

P.S. I'd like to get a modern Bond wallet (Daniel Craig era) :D, so I like to hear the opinions of you fellow ajb007ers.

Comments

• CruvCruv Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Bump.

No one?
  • VeronaVerona Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    I guess I would agree on the black minimalistic.

Wouldn't pay for a Prada, though.
    Why not?

The Louis Vuitton is much more expensive than the PRADA wallet, though.
    In the end, it's just a black wallet. I'd get mine off a flea market but that's just me. Labels are unimportant.
    I guess to Bond labels are important :))

Seems like everything he wears are all designers label. Don't get me wrong, not trying to say I should be him and get all designers label.
    Yeah, I understand. But if I paid $100+ for a wallet, I wouldn't have much left to put in it. :)
    Yup, I understand and agree on that too :))

It's like spending hundreds or thousands for a wallet which has only a few tens in it :D
    Mine cost $3 and I can't complain. -{
    Sure you can't,

But if it was a nice $3 I wouldn't mind :))
  • Dmitri MishkinDmitri Mishkin Kansas CityPosts: 333MI6 Agent
    I couldn't find this one in black but this is Tom Ford's wallet listed on bluefly for $340.00

Picture4.png

Picture5.png
    That's a nice wallet!

Unfortunately there's no black one with embossed logo, I would soooo buy that.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    The intel here has been handy as I am looking for a new leather wallet!

I like the basic style, but my personal attitdue to wallets is the same as sunglasses, pens, keyrings, watches, and other easily looseable personal accessories. - Never spend more than you are prepared to loose! Still, no harm in emulating the Bond personal choices even if I can't copy them exact! :D
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Actually there's some real cheap leather wallet! It's a cool 'Bond' looking wallet :))

It's a money clip wallet, and it's only about.. $30 USD. It's not really available everywhere, but if you would like it, drop me a PM.

xCbl0.jpg
    xCiPr.jpg
    Money clips are nice, I've considered getting one.
    Yup, but I think a standard wallet is better than a money clip -{.
    Depends. I like minimalism and I only have about three or four cards so..
    Yup, I have only three or four cards and they look pitiful in my wallet 8-)
    The Harrods one looks good :))
  • Yankee Mike BravoYankee Mike Bravo Southern PhilippinesPosts: 40MI6 Agent
    Bond's wallet depends upon what he's wearing. He's not going to want one of those little square wallets if he's in a suit, tuxedo or dinner jacket because he'll be carrying his wallet in the inside pocket of his jacket. He'll opt for one of the long elegant ones. Here's one in black from Herrods.

1UM2i9.jpg

If he's out on a boat in Jamaca or someplace similar, he'll take the opposite tack. He'll buy a cheap little gaudy thing from a souvenir stall. This way, if he goes tangles with a stingray or falls on his ass on a bunch of rocks, it won't matter if the wallet gets a little chewed up.
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    As I lost mine this week, does someone know what kind of wallet he uses in the films or books?
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    I haven't carried a wallet in years. Although carrying a wallet -- or more likely a billfold or some such -- seems appropriate in the 1960s, it just feels old hat today and makes me wonder if Bond also has photos of his nieces and nephews, along with a condom for special occasions.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Gassy Man wrote:
    I haven't carried a wallet in years. Although carrying a wallet -- or more likely a billfold or some such -- seems appropriate in the 1960s, it just feels old hat today and makes me wonder if Bond also has photos of his nieces and nephews, along with a condom for special occasions.

Only a money clip for you? I've found that I need a card case in addition to a money clip because I have too many things I use daily (credit card, debit card, metro card, ID, work ID, office keycard—the biggest thing of all, supermarket card, and other things)
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I too have never had a wallet, I think it's safer to keep the various items
    Of modern life spread across many pockets, and I only use the hip pocket
    Of my trousers to carry " dog poo bags" :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,225Chief of Staff
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    I 'inherited' this from an international student that didn't check our lost & found for over a year:

SANY8778_zps72v6zlk1.jpg

It is inscribed
    NAPIER UNIVERSITY
    EDINBURGH

Cool 'wallet', eh? :D
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    I've been using this wallet from Status Anxiety for the past 2 years and love it.

http://www.statusanxiety.com.au/collections/mens-wallets/products/flip-black

It's minimalist and something I could totally see Bond using.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    Matt S wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:

Only a money clip for you? I've found that I need a card case in addition to a money clip because I have too many things I use daily (credit card, debit card, metro card, ID, work ID, office keycard—the biggest thing of all, supermarket card, and other things)
    A few cards in the back pocket and some cash elsewhere is all I need anymore.
    I too have never had a wallet, I think it's safer to keep the various items
    Of modern life spread across many pockets, and I only use the hip pocket
    Of my trousers to carry " dog poo bags" :D
    {[]
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    I have been using a Mighty Wallet for a few years, you can't go more undercover than that. https://www.dynomighty.com/shop/Airmail-Mighty-Wallet

However, for more 'formal' moments I also have two SecrID card protectors with a moneyband. They hold 6 cards a piece and some notes and business cards https://www.secrid.com/en/product/id/8/item/109/moneyband-tiber

And of course the CR moneyclip :))
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad