Rareprops.. Dealer

Hi

Does anyone know what has happened to the Dealer Rareprops??
I have done some very nice Business with Steve over the years and was interested in getting new stuff from him but I cannot get hold of him anywhere.

I had 3 different email addresses which are all coming back as Undeliverable.
He also hasn't had anything on Ebay for Months.

Can anyone shed any light on the situation???

Comments

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Hi

Does anyone know what has happened to the Dealer Rareprops??
    I have done some very nice Business with Steve over the years and was interested in getting new stuff from him but I cannot get hold of him anywhere.

I had 3 different email addresses which are all coming back as Undeliverable.
    He also hasn't had anything on Ebay for Months.

Can anyone shed any light on the situation???

Does anyone have fresh light on this? I'd like to contact Steve or Richard as well.
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • bondpropfanbondpropfan Southern UKPosts: 288MI6 Agent
    As far as i have been lead to believe he has gone to ground for various reasons including avoiding eon...
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    Paul, would you lighten us for a bit....especially when you mentioned EON 8-)
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Teppo wrote:
    Paul, would you lighten us for a bit....especially when you mentioned EON 8-)

you love a bit of dirt don't ya mandy?

dirty-panda.jpg
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    I have several things I'd like from him immediately, Steve, if you read this thread, send me a line!
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • Really007Really007 Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    I think this is his brother on ebay

ukreenactors2003
    You're smart than you look...........better than looking smarter than your are!
  • alphaagentalphaagent Posts: 433MI6 Agent
    This post is bordeline libel, somebody call the ajb resident legal expert keoowww22 and have paul immediately explain what he said so that rareprops can defend themselves against a possible legal case.
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    alphaagent wrote:
    This post is bordeline libel, somebody call the ajb resident legal expert keoowww22 and have paul immediately explain what he said so that rareprops can defend themselves against a possible legal case.

No alphaapron, you're clear this time.... Everything on this thread is legal and actually quite fair.

Maybe you should get someone to read it to you, you'll learn how to attack companies or people you don't like, without threatening AJB's existence...,

On the other hand, how about you cool off, and make a public apology to propstore before they demand one via a writ.

Oh and as you're in Rome, an EU country, any proceedings they bring will operate under EU law.

I think he'll get the point..