My Goldfinger U.S. One Sheet Poster

Goldfinger is the Bond movie that is considered by many to be the one that had it all. It had just he right mix of realism and fantasy elements that combined to create one high octane movie that helped kick off Bond-mania. Don't forget, it also had one of the most memorable, and for my money the best, pre-title sequence ever.

Anyway, here are pictures of my original U.S. realease 27"x41" Goldfinger movie poster. The design was by David Chasman and Robert Brownjohn. There was only one style for the U.S. one sheet, however it was available with two different finishes, flat and glossy. The glossy version is more of a semi-gloss in appearance. I chose for my personal collection the flat finish because it seemed more vintage but both are valued the same. Enjoy!

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

DG
So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

Comments

• ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Pure class DG

and worth a pretty gold sovereign or two

Agree on the pts
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    edited June 2010
    ke02eww wrote:
    Pure class DG

and worth a pretty gold sovereign or two

Agree on the pts

Why thank you "big guy". That means a lot coming from you. After all, you have quite the enviable collection yourself.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.