SOLD: Turnbull & Asser ties - TWiNE and DAD

DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
I'm offering up my "The World Is Not Enough" and "Tomorrow Never Dies" Turnbull & Asser Exclusive ties that I recently picked up at the T&A store here in Beverly Hills. I've stocked my tie wardrobe with enough Tom Ford ties that I'm simply never going to wear either of these, especially since I don't wear many ties to begin with. They are both brand new, never tied or worn. Each comes in a plastic sleeve, wrapped in Turnbull tissue paper, and stored in a Turnbull tie box. I will also include a Turnbull bag with each tie.

These ties are now SOLD.

Kind regards,
Craig

The World Is Not Enough tie -

TATWiNETie1R.jpg

TATWiNETie2R.jpg

Tomorrow Never Dies tie -

TATNDTie1R.jpg

TATNDTie2R.jpg

Comments

• 000-7000-7 EnglandPosts: 78MI6 Agent
    They're still available in the UK.....
    The Joker tie is also available on their website....! :D
    These days it takes three kills...!
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited October 2010
    000-7 wrote:
    They're still available in the UK.....
    The Joker tie is also available on their website....! :D

Yes they're available to those living in the UK but not to those of us in the States, which is why I was addressing the US members here. This is what the Turnbull UK site says -

"For contractual reasons Turnbull & Asser Limited is unable to offer product directly to persons living in the USA. At some point in the future we hope this situation will be remedied. In the meantime we can but offer our sincerest apologies to our valued US customers (who live in the US)."

The Bond and Joker ties are also not on their US website, so the only place someone within the US can get one of these ties is from either their NY or LA store... or now here in this thread. ;)

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • CgonzalezCgonzalez Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Are the ties still available?
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,350MI6 Agent
    edited October 2010
    These are beautiful ties - first class quality - get yours now before they are all gone... -{
    Cgonzalez wrote:
    Are the ties still available?

Yes, they are still available. I've sent you a Private Message.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    Do you have DAD blue circle tie? I would like one of those.
  • DCistDCist Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    If these two go, you can always call up the LA or NY stores, they have a decent stock of these ties and are very helpful on the phone. Their other non-Bond ties are also pretty good.
    texas007 wrote:
    Do you have DAD blue circle tie? I would like one of those.

Hi Kan,

The DAD tie is the one tie that I didn't end up picking up. They had one left at the Beverly Hills store when I was last there. I'll PM you the contact info, but I can also swing by there in the next week in person if you like. It's a short trip, and I haven't popped in there for a few months.

Best,
    Craig
    Thank you Craig!!!
    After unsuccessful attempts to contact interested parties for these ties, I've posted them on eBay at a discounted rate. Here are the links, which I will post to the eBay thread:

TND - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150509496240&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

TWINE - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150509502065&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_484wt_1156

Kind regards,
    Craig