Bond & Blofeld Coat of Arms from OHMSS

texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,350MI6 Agent
These are the heraldic shields of the Bond & Blofeld families Coat of Arms which are the exact replicas of the design seen in the film On Her Majesty's Secret Service. The shields are hand painted and mounted on a solid wood base, and has a mounting point on the reverse for fixing to a wall. Made in UK. Only four of these were ever made in the late 1990's by the then JBIFC.
DSC_0419.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG
DSC_0422.JPG

Comments

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    WOW, very nice Kan -{
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    :o WOW indeed !!!! Awesome -{
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    Kan, great pieces and great post! You must dig up more of your collection and share with us.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    DAMN!!! These are beautiful! Like, hang in the regular part of the house, beautiful!
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    Now that is a beauty… LOVE it kan – thansk for posting -{
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,350MI6 Agent
    Thank you all.
    I saw TTDriver's post on OHMSS which reminded me to pull these out of storage to snap some pictures.
    These beauties had been buried and back in the ground now - I had plans to have a nice library with these on the wall - years past ... how time flies .... still no library yet .... one day I hope :))
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    I am having mine (actually mine, not «my» Bond copy) made in Canada, but I am sooo jealous of those! I LOVE James Bond's coat of arms. And I definitely love the motto.
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Wow, great items, truly!

They are even more special encountering OHMSS is probably the movie with the lowest output of merch & coll.

Amazing Kan!!!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,884MI6 Agent
    How do you do it, Kan. You truly are "The Man With The Golden Stuff".
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • qbviqbvi AustraliaPosts: 254MI6 Agent
    Real, real real nice Kan. rare as hens teeth

ohmss is one of my favs

cheers, S
    texas007 wrote:
    These are the heraldic shields of the Bond & Blofeld families Coat of Arms which are the exact replicas of the design seen in the film On Her Majesty's Secret Service. The shields are hand painted and mounted on a solid wood base, and has a mounting point on the reverse for fixing to a wall. Made in UK. Only four of these were ever made in the late 1990's by the then JBIFC.
    DSC_0419.JPG
    DSC_0420.JPG
    DSC_0421.JPG
    DSC_0422.JPG
    A Whisper of Love, A Whisper of Hate
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    texas007 wrote:
    DSC_0419.JPG
    DSC_0420.JPG
    DSC_0421.JPG
    DSC_0422.JPG

Oh! no! can't see the pictures anymore! Didn't have time to save them!
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,350MI6 Agent
    Thank you all - toutbrun, the pictures are still there.