Re: Craig to stay on for two more films after 23?

As much as i like craigs two movie's. Not sure where you can go with craig's bond. He nails the physicallity and brutality of bond, though misses by a mile with regards to charm. Though it will inevitably come down to box office, skyfall could be a turkey and craig could be picking up his walther P45. ajb007/smile

'...exceptionally fine shot...'

Just seen this...

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/daniel-craig … cord-.html

And before everyone clogs up this thread with comments, please go to the already-existing AJB topic:

http://ajb007.co.uk/topic/37658/daniel- … ames-bond/

Vox clamantis in deserto

fire and ice wrote:

As much as i like craigs two movie's. Not sure where you can go with craig's bond. He nails the physicallity and brutality of bond, though misses by a mile with regards to charm. Though it will inevitably come down to box office, skyfall could be a turkey and craig could be picking up his walther P45. ajb007/smile

I like Craig but it'd be nice to give him more humour, like the old Bond movies. We need a guy, like in Goldeneye, who says : «Hey James, you do any gardening?»

If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?

Like I've said in a previously closed thread, I'll be pretty happy if this is the case. He's definately in my top 3 Bonds and as long as the style of his next 5 films are more in keeping with the classic Bond films I'll be very happy!

Smiert Spionam

Here a photo from his last bond movie  ajb007/insane

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/47000/Daniel-Craig--47441.jpg

ics wrote:

Here a photo from his last bond movie  ajb007/insane

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/47000/Daniel-Craig--47441.jpg

OMG.

His eyes are still like a wolf.

ics what was the point of that rather daft picture?

I dont get it with the Craig bashing. Connery was how old when he filmed DAF and Moore was 46 when he STARTED. Lets just lay off Craig until we've all seen Skyfall or at least until a main trailer has been released.

Martin Aston wrote:

I dont get it with the Craig bashing. Connery was how old when he filmed DAF and Moore was 46 when he STARTED. Lets just lay off Craig until we've all seen Skyfall or at least until a main trailer has been released.

Here Here! - Totally agree with you Sir!

At least Craig looks like someone that could do some serious damage to someone, Unlike Sir Rog, who lets face it was as menacing as cold custard.

Nothing to do with bashing – only trying to make a point that Bond should be in his late 30 – start 40…. I do remember an interview with Dalton explaining why he didn’t wanted to do OHMSS… and if you look at AVTAK – look at RM !!!
If DC is 54 in Bond28 as indicated by Mi6 (http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles … p;id=03036) – I simply think he is to old…. This is just an attempt to say RELAX we don’t know what is going to happen…

Timothy Dalton would have been twenty three when OHMSS was released, far too young.

Martin Aston wrote:

Timothy Dalton would have been twenty three when OHMSS was released, far too young.

Martin exactly the point – Bonds age is essential and I am just concern about how DC would look in Bond28  ajb007/martini

Just a line of Support ics, I think it's a funny Picture  ajb007/lol
Sadly Like their Hero, Many Craig Fans hane no sence of humor.  ajb007/shifty
( Now just wait for the Backlash )    ajb007/tongue

It seems some who are quick to Point out How Old looking Roger Moore was in AVTAK, Now think
It's a great idea to have an ageing Bond do Five more films.   ajb007/biggrin
Anybody remember the reboot, " A young Bond starting on his career"   ajb007/lol
at this rate Sir Roger will be able to take up the role again after Craig leaves.   ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

1, OHMSS.  2,CR.   3, LTK.  4, FRWL.  5, Skyfall.

Convenient Pocket wrote:
Martin Aston wrote:

Here Here! - Totally agree with you Sir!

At least Craig looks like someone that could do some serious damage to someone, Unlike Sir Rog, who lets face it was as menacing as cold custard.

I think this hits the nail on the head to be honest, Moore even in his younger days looks like he would have trouble opening a bag of crisps!!!  He was far too weedy to be taken serious and his karate chop hand fighting technique in his films are simply hilarious!!  DC at least looks like he could break someones face if need be  ajb007/smile

Thunderpussy wrote:

It seems some who are quick to Point out How Old looking Roger Moore was in AVTAK, Now think
Anybody remember the reboot, " A young Bond starting on his career"   ajb007/lol
at this rate Sir Roger will be able to take up the role again after Craig leaves.   ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

Im a big fan of Craig but do find that picture funny!!!

Craig is not as good with the birds as old Roger so might be more believable at an old age since he doesn't pull many!!  Over the years old Roger just comes across as a dirty old man / sex pest with some of the young totty he manages to pull  ajb007/lol

Thunderpussy wrote:

You like to try and wind people up dont you. Craig isn't my "hero" so please dont make assumptions about me.

Martin Aston wrote:

Agree, would be like a little kid beating up men lol

Don't know what the fuss is about  I would imagine Craig is at an age now where he has the experience and nous to be a 00 in their prime.  Hopefully Skyfall will reflect this and he is no longer a rookie!!  Therefore film will be portrayed several years after Quantum etc and not a carry on (which of course they have confirmed)

Realistically I would say he has another 2 films after Skyfall, he is still a long way from late Connery/Moore Bond.  OK he has some lines on his face etc however he is physically very fit and still looks the part when moving unlike the older Bonds who look a joke when running about!!   I would imagine Craig will prob have had enough by then anyhow and won't do a Roger Moore, he is a in demand actor and doesn't need Bond when it no longer suits him

Boys with toys… only point was that i am concern about a possible DC Bond28…  ajb007/rolleyes

Age is funny as I think SC looks younger in NSNA compared to DAF !!! makeup etc can do wonders.  ajb007/crap

http://www.licencetokill.info/sites/default/files/images/sean_connery_Diamonds_Are_Forever.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YKhMDtZHbO0/ThEutdXiXaI/AAAAAAAAKqg/nJqiNezluH4/s1600/Never-Say-Never-Again-Sean-Connery.jpg

He looks a lot bigger and chunkier in NSNA though!  Not sure why but I find him pulling Jill St. John more believable then Kim Basinger

It is wonderful that we can have these discussions and we all share the same passion…  ajb007/martini

Can't argue with that ics  ajb007/martini

Can I say Martin Aston I wasn't Aiming my post at you, It was a general statement  and Not directed at any Person.
Although I put enough Smillie faces through my post, to al least give the nod to it being Serious. I'll  put More in my
next Post.  ajb007/biggrin
  That's if we're still friends.  ajb007/embarrassed

1, OHMSS.  2,CR.   3, LTK.  4, FRWL.  5, Skyfall.

All friends  ajb007/smile  ajb007/smile
ajb007/bond

Well happy that DC is doing loads more ...
I have seen every bond at the pictures since MWTGG and He is defo the best 007 in my eyes

"some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"

Oh behave, TP! You don't really want to get us Craig fans all riled up, do you? (Of course you do, Old Boy!)  ajb007/lol

Thunderpussy wrote:

"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."