Craig and Weisz wed!

bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent

Comments

• Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    blueman wrote:

Wow! I thought he was still with that other woman whos name escapes me at the moment.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    I'm just amazed this could be kept secret.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    I'm just amazed this could be kept secret.
    Dude's a spy. :007)
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    Well, best wishes to the both of them! :)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Poor Lexi ...... :#

I think they make a great couple and wish them all the best.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    to wed so quicky ,clearly proves he was seeing her for a long time while still in his last relationship. Not a very high standard of self-morals, Just my Opinion. When any relationship I was in got a little sour I'd always break it off ( please insert a carry-on joke here :)) ) and move on. I may not be a gentleman but I do think your Partner should be treated with respect. These days it seems fairly standard practice in the world of the Celbs. Anyone want to take bets on how long it will last.
    Any man who treats women as Disposable items to be traded in when no longer wanted, well I'll keep an eye on the gossip pages to see who he's seen with next.
    I hope they have a couple of happy years ahead, till the split.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:

I'm completley shocked.... and gutted. Didn't see this happening at all.... :#

And a real kick in the teeth for Satsuki Mitchell (ex-girlfriend) she waited so long for him, helped him through the fame adjustment of becoming Bond and no doubt supported him through the change that comes with that..... and then she got dumped.... for him to date Rachel - and then marry her just 5 months later.

Ah well.... you live and learn.
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    Well, no one knows what happens between two people. Perhaps Ms. Mtchell dumped Craig. You never know. I do know that often, the heart wants what it wants. The problem with celebs, however, is that it's all too easy to dispose of spouses once they hit a rough patch. Since the newlyweds are older and have been around the block relationshp wise, perhaps they have a chance. I wish them luck.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,299MI6 Agent
    Hardly the most shocking celeb behaviour. Got to say, Craig always looked miserable as sin when pictured with his former squeeze, they both did, he looks happier now.

(Slightly tasteless segue) So maybe we'll have a happier Bond in Bond 23?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Well, no one knows what happens between two people. Perhaps Ms. Mtchell dumped Craig. You never know. I do know that often, the heart wants what it wants. The problem with celebs, however, is that it's all too easy to dispose of spouses once they hit a rough patch. Since the newlyweds are older and have been around the block relationshp wise, perhaps they have a chance. I wish them luck.

DG

True - but it does seem really sad when people hit a rough patch - and they can't seem to work through it.

The heart always wants what it wants.... I just hope it was a mutual split - and Craig just didn't walk out.... that somehow seems so cruel, and lowers my opinion of him.

I guess I'm just jealous really :))
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Lady Rose wrote:

I'm completley shocked.... and gutted. Didn't see this happening at all.... :#

And a real kick in the teeth for Satsuki Mitchell (ex-girlfriend) she waited so long for him, helped him through the fame adjustment of becoming Bond and no doubt supported him through the change that comes with that..... and then she got dumped.... for him to date Rachel - and then marry her just 5 months later.

Ah well.... you live and learn.

Ah... Lexi has indeed taken it badly...

I find at moments like this, the bottle helps ...

I was going to say " Weiss move dan " but I fear it might not be in good taste

Semper fi
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Congratulations to both of them!
    But I suppose this seals it...Since he's no longer available, Craig will be Bond for one more film and then Babs dumps him for another hunk. {:)
  • Mister WhiteMister White The NetherlandsPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    I wish them both the best!

Allthough I was wondering if I am the only one here who is dissapointed Weisz is off the market... ;)

I mean I love Daniel! He's Bond and all that.

But Rachael... :x;%
    "Christ, I miss the Cold War."
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    wait...WHAT?

good for him. she's tasty.