Do you resemble any of the Bonds?

or Bond girls for the girls on the forum, and if so, how? Ive been told a few times that i look like Pierce but that's only when i styled my hair like his in TNDs, and my girlfriend said that i have a chiseled jaw like Daniel Craigs so i think thats something :))

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    The only way I resemble Bond is my first name is five letters and my last name is four letters, just like James Bond.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,793MI6 Agent
    edited November 2011
    I`m 6`2`` and I have dark hair.
    So no, I don`t look anything like Daniel Craig. :))
  • gussguss South Wales, UKPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    I have two arms and legs, just like all the JBs
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    No, I don't look like any of the Bonds, But am cursed with being a Double for Brad Pitt.
    I suppose we each have a cross to bear. :D

If anything I'm more like, Valentin Dmitrovich Zukovsky, Than Bond. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I'm actually exactly like Bond. Except I'm American. And I'm not a spy. And I've never held a gun in my life. And I'm married with two children and two grandchildren. And I push papers for a living. Oh, and did I mention that I'm Black? But other than that, Bond and I are identical! :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Le SamouraiLe Samourai Honolulu, HIPosts: 573MI6 Agent
    Physically, not at all, though my build is something along the lines of Dalton or GE-era Brosnan. I do have a shaved head, so maybe I could pass as a modern Blofeld.

As an aside, personality-wise I'm a weird amalgamation of Dalton and Moore. Dalton because I can be arrogant, business-like, and am the type to say something like, "It's a Stradivarius... they all have names." Moore because I have a sense of humor about myself and have been told I'm rather amusing to be around.
    —Le Samourai

A Gent in Training.... A blog about my continuing efforts to be improve myself, be a better person, and lead a good life. It incorporates such far flung topics as fitness, self defense, music, style, food and drink, and personal philosophy.
    Agent In Training
  • pyratpyrat Posts: 260MI6 Agent
    f anything I'm more like, Valentin Dmitrovich Zukovsky, Than Bond. :#

Me too. Same actor, but more along the lines of Rubeus Hagrid. :))
    Pyrat
    Reflections in a double bourbon...
  • zig zagzig zag EnglandPosts: 244MI6 Agent
    Not bond, but this morning I felt like mathis after he'd been shot and dropped in a dumpster. :#
    "Yes,dammit,I said "was".The bitch is dead now."

"It's not difficult to get a double 0 number if your prepared to kill people"
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    edited November 2011
    Hmmm. Not really. I have steel/sea-green eyes and light/medium brown hair with a wee bit of a gold and blonde shine in places. I am 6'2" and not pale, not on the tan side though. In terms of face structure, I don't think I look like any of them though. I guess I would say I look of European heritage, but not of Bond.
    Here's me at the weekend. I'd be too manly for Bond. :))

http://youtu.be/eP5Wal2Dpss

I love the comment "this guys got no pubes, they don't grow on Steel :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    "Now I do!"

BigIssueVendor.jpg
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    :)) :)) :))
    Now when I walk round unshaved, I can say it's the New Bond look.
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    been told i've got 'leading man' looks...

as a matter of fact...what does 'leading man' looks mean anyways? if you can look like Sean Connery OR Daniel Craig and fit the bill for Bond...makes me wonder...course i think Craig is closer to Connery than Roger or Pierce were in my opinion...correct??
  • JADE66JADE66 Posts: 238MI6 Agent
    Yes. I look like Bond. If Bond looks like Steve Buscemi after a long bad weekend. {[]
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    Here's me at the weekend. I'd be too manly for Bond. :))

http://youtu.be/eP5Wal2Dpss

I love the comment "this guys got no pubes, they don't grow on Steel :D

that made my stomach drop :o

where was your helmet though? :v

but seriously...I don't look like Bond.
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
    Halcon wrote:
    been told i've got 'leading man' looks...

Yeah, what, the Elephant Man?

600full-the-elephant-man-photo.jpg

I made the mistake of taking the elephant man to a cocaine sex party... it was too much for him. He ended the evening slapping women's bare bottoms with his trunk and yelling "I am not a human being.... I am an ANIMAL!!!"

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    I'm pretty broad and look a bit like Sean, at about FRWL. I wear polo shirts and look a bit like Bond in Thunderball (I have been told) when I'm on the beach.

Except when I put on a tux. A strange phenomen then occurs, and I have grown to accept it. I simply look like Odd Job from the neck down. :# It may be the 54" chest and the 40" waist, or the three foot wide shoulders - but I simply cannot carry off the tux or suit. Brosnan was poured into his tux - no Bond has ever looked better. Sean in his classic grey suit in GF comes a close 2nd. Me? I doubt many people have looked worse...
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
    We'll need a more close-up shot of you tsa before we buy that! :D

You have the same thing as Craig, he looked too broad in a tux imo.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    A co-worker keeps shouting, "John Lennon!", whenever I'm near. It's getting a little annoying but I've been called far worse. :) Maybe it's the new glasses and the fact my girlfriend keeps telling me it's time for a haircut.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,562Chief of Staff
    Alex wrote:
    A co-worker keeps shouting, "John Lennon!", whenever I'm near. It's getting a little annoying but I've been called far worse. :) Maybe it's the new glasses and the fact my girlfriend keeps telling me it's time for a haircut.

It must be if you look like a guy thats been dead for 31 years :o
    YNWA 97
    If anyone needs some advice on being persuaive with women. Here's some from the Master. :v

http://youtu.be/zQohVFg0omY
  • SkyfallSkyfall Rushhaaa with luvvvPosts: 19MI6 Agent
    The only time a girl has compared me to james Bond is when i lowered my pants :))
    "... I never left.."
    Skyfall wrote:
    The only time a girl has compared me to james Bond is when i lowered my pants :))

It was dark. Agent Skyfall was true to his special forces in-doctrine - he was in and out, mission completed and she didn't even know he'd been there... :)) :))
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Skyfall wrote:

It was dark. Agent Skyfall was true to his special forces in-doctrine - he was in and out, mission completed and she didn't even know he'd been there... :)) :))

:)) :))

You speak as though you have experience with this type of mission SA :v
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    On missions of this type I have always discharged my weapon accurately, rapidly and re-loaded for the next target without question... :D

• Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Just got told I look like Marky Mark in terms of face structure. Maybe from the side... :))
    Not a Bond, but I think I'm closer to Jack Elem than any other actor. :#

jack_elam_cannonball.jpg
  • GaddGeneGaddGaddGeneGadd Posts: 189MI6 Agent
    When I was younger and still had a full head of hair :)) I looked a good bit like Lazenby and Connery. I am tall, dark and broad shouldered/chested and I have the Connery chest hair thing down cold. Now I look closer to Blofeld since I shave my head hahahaha
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    Well, being of Chinese descent, and short, I don't think I resemble any of the Bonds. At all.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"
    Well, being of Chinese descent, and short, I don't think I resemble any of the Bonds. At all.

Not even the utterly convincing "Asian" conversion of Connery in YOLT? :))