Craig slams the Kardashians

TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,280MI6 Agent
Ok, so this isn't much of a James Bond story per se, but it is very entertaining. By way of the daily mail, here's some snippets of an interview Daniel Craig did with GQ in which he rips the headline seeking Kardashian family a new one. Suddenly, I have a newfound respect for Daniel Craig.

Here's a link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2067753/Daniel-Craig-launches-foul-mouthed-rant-f--ing-idiots-Kardashians-making-career-private-lives.html

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Here we go: "Look how foul-mouthed he is. Clearly, he's not Bond," etc., etc., etc. :s
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I read this earlier today, and at least agree with D Craigs outlook on Fame and keeping family etc private. As for the bad language I think we're used to it by now. :)) He's so suave.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    edited November 2011
    MY F***ING HERO!

But really, weren't we all hoping someone A-List would publicly slam them for bad behavior and idiotic comments they bank off of? Thank god someone with a respectable method of earning a living has put it out there that he thinks they are acting like trash and then play victim when they say no one gives them privacy.

Just reminds me of a scene from 30 Rock: Alec Baldwin is showing off a voice commanded TV set and it unfortunately keeps taking key word commands from the dialogue both off screen and on. As his meeting flops and everyone has left the room, he says, "Crap."

Over his shoulder, we see that the TV switches to Keeping up with the Kardashians.

One of my favorites scenes from that show.
  • Alec 006Alec 006 Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Good on you Daniel Craig, I say DC hit the nail on the head perfectly… Bravo {[]

Or should I say he "slapped the Kardashian on the badunkadunk" perfectly?

Either way the sooner society retires these reality "celebrities" to the Trash the better. I find them of no use as either role models or entertainment.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    i've always 'philosophied' that the outer reflects the inner and yummy though Kim might sometimes appear, i can only imagine how filthy she trully is in many aspects...the faster she burns out the better...