Skyfall replica clapperboard draw - the results

Hi guys,

The draws been done, i was going to film it and have some fun but there's not much point, best keep things to the point i thought.

Anyways, here's the lucky 5.

TTdriver
Ke02eww
Teppo
Mantis
Halfhitman Halfmonk

Congrats to the lucky 5, comiserations to the 2 who missed out this time round.

I'll contact people for addresses and to inform of total payment costs in due course.

Once again guys, thank you very much for your continued interest and support. In light of recent events I feel it needed for me to take some time out from ajb and concentrate on bringing more stuff to the table so to speak. 2012 has got some cool projects lined up for it, so hopefully I'll be back soon to show stuff off.

Thanks once again people, and see you all soon

MG -{
'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

Comments

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Spectacular. Thank you, sir, for this opportunity!
  • ttdriverttdriver Posts: 202MI6 Agent
    It is you who should be thanked MG!! I look forward to having another great piece for my collection-I am truly honored to have your work in my home!
    Looking forward to the next project.
    Paul
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Yeah, mouth watering projects :o
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

Are you going to make any more? This time with the the rainbow colours on the top?
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • nms75nms75 United KingdomPosts: 1,233MI6 Agent
    Congrats to the lucky five - of course we expect pics when they arrive :D
    A sense of humour is no laughing matter!
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    Woohoo, i'm getting one!!! Lucky me, cheers MG -{
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
    Teppo wrote:
    Woohoo, i'm getting one!!! Lucky me, cheers MG -{

Don't get too excited - we don't want the thread locked and deleted :v :))

Seriously though, well done mate! :)
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    :(
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/

Console yourself with a well-earned beer -{
    -{
    nms75 wrote:

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Awesome...will try to take some pictures though I think TTDriver will out do us all as usual!
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    -{
    nms75 wrote:

{[]
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Redsleighdown, we can have shared custody...you have every other weekend and xmas...
    The Mantis wrote:
    Redsleighdown, we can have shared custody...you have every other weekend and xmas...

A gentlemanly offer -{
    {[] lucky losers
    -{
    nms75 wrote:

{[]
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

Are you going to make any more? This time with the the rainbow colours on the top?

Sadly not.

To cut a long explanation short, I basically take an item, design it and then see how many I can get from standard sizes of the materials needed. In the case of the clapperboard, I could make 5 available for sale. Sometimes I can make more, sometimes its alot less, but I try and keep stuff small numbers for 2 main reasons. 1) It keeps things exclusive, 2) I don't like to take liberties. There's people out there, such as the argy crowd, who make stuff by the bucket full. And imo, it shows. compare maggie to their TB breather and spot the many differences. I'd prefer to take time getting it right instead of going for high numbers. Plus, making loads of the same is amazingly boring! Lol

Now sadly its time to say goodbye for a while. I'll be about and keep an eye on things, but I really think that its right I take some time out. It would appear that the original clapperboard thread has caused somewhat heated opinions with regards how ajb is run, and I really feel truely crap that I seem to have instigated this mess.

Honestly guys, I really feel gobsmacked and humbled when I read feedback on my stuff. I don't personally class myself as anything amazing, I'm certainly no nick finlayson, but you guys seriously have no idea how you've kept me going over the last couple of years. AJB has allowed me to know, and meet some great people, and to think that I have a (albeit small) fanbase is something that I still find quite overwhelming.

I don't want to ruin this by being the one that caused ajb to go into meltdown over how its regulated, so I'll bow out for now I think. Like I've previously said, when I've got some more stuff to show you guys, I'll come back and do so. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Until then, take care.

MG -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    MG

I can appreciate where you are coming from and I have also decided to take time out from the forum for a while. Not sure how long that will be but it won't be just a few days or weeks but rather a reasonable amount of time. I have much to do in other projects I have on the go, including a book I am writing (non-Bond related), and they need my attention.

That said I have had some laughs here and made a few friends who I will stay in touch with. Like you I will pop on to the forum now and again but doubt I will post.

Maybe I will see you all back in the threads in the future :)

Take care for now.

NMS
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    minigeff wrote:
    Now sadly its time to say goodbye for a while. I'll be about and keep an eye on things, but I really think that its right I take some time out. It would appear that the original clapperboard thread has caused somewhat heated opinions with regards how ajb is run, and I really feel truely crap that I seem to have instigated this mess.

I think it's a great shame you have decided on this course of action...I hope you reconsider...we have lost a number of valued members over this last year already...it's not really your actions that have changed anything...they had to happen anyway...with SKYFALL going into production we just have to be more careful with what gets posted on here...Eon have people everywhere ;) And we don't want to fall foul of them again :#

You can always PM me and discuss it... -{
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:

Once again guys, thank you very much for your continued interest and support. In light of recent events I feel it needed for me to take some time out from ajb and concentrate on bringing more stuff to the table so to speak. 2012 has got some cool projects lined up for it, so hopefully I'll be back soon to show stuff off.

Thanks once again people, and see you all soon

MG -{

It makes me sad to see you go.
    I went thru this 2 years ago and it was caused by the exact same person.

Hope, that you change your mind and be be back soon! -{
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    Keep in touch, MG
    You know my email.....
    Ed
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    Jeff – dont know the story but take care (and time) but do come back… ajb will not be the same with out you..
    Sorry, not sure what happened here. Is this project dead?
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Sorry, not sure what happened here. Is this project dead?

You will be contacted shortly by MG for you details -{
    Thank you, sir.
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Please note that discussion related to issues with this topic have been moved to a new topic to aid dealing with the issue and understanding everyone's point of view: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/511070/ Please add to that discussion if you wish to help work through the issues.
    Simon