Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm - back on the wrist!

nms75nms75 United KingdomPosts: 1,233MI6 Agent
Having previously sold my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm (2201.50) I realisied I regretted selling it! Today I rectified this mistake and bought a new one! :))

NMS
A sense of humour is no laughing matter!

Comments

• Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    Congrats!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    whoop whoop -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Pics please :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • oscar rubiooscar rubio Madrid (Spain)Posts: 286MI6 Agent
    nms75 wrote:
    Having previously sold my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm (2201.50) I realisied I regretted selling it! Today I rectified this mistake and bought a new one! :))

NMS

The price for this model in the collectio at year 2008,has got euros 2.750.Not QoS model
  • nms75nms75 United KingdomPosts: 1,233MI6 Agent
    nms75 wrote:

NMS

The price for this model in the collectio at year 2008,has got euros 2.750.Not QoS model

Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say?

NMS
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Pics please :)

I knew you would ask that :))

Give me a day or so and I'll sort you some out :x

NMS
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    Yes, pics! :D
    Wilde wrote:
    Yes, pics! :D

Don't worry I will post some :D
    nms75 wrote:
    nms75 wrote:

NMS

NMS

In Spain the pricing of the planet ocean co-axial collection in 2008 was 2,750 euros ... The special version Qo S, I do not know

I have explained it better??
    nms75 wrote:

NMS

In Spain the pricing of the planet ocean co-axial collection in 2008 was 2,750 euros ... The special version Qo S, I do not know

Yes you have :) This watch here is now £2800 although you can get it for less if you shop around.
    nms75 wrote:
    nms75 wrote:

NMS

Yes you have :) This watch here is now £2800 although you can get it for less if you shop around.

You set the price in Pound, have more value than the euro.
    I will do this model in 2008 was priced at 2750 euros, not as it would change in Pouns

22015000-carousel.png

I bought a week before the premiere of QoS, even I have the price list, if you want the scan and upload
    I bought my first one in 2008 and I got it for £1600 now they are selling for £2800 although I got mine for £2380 :s

Apologies as I don't know the pricing of these in Eurozone countries so can only offer UK prices.
    edited February 2012
    For over a year or so, I went into a store buy and sell (Cash Converter), if there is no such store by, and saw one for euros 900 ,the pound is more expensive than the euro, I think this is the best price.
    The omega seamaster 40th anniversary special edition were 2100 euros in the year 2002, no change in pounds, sorry
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    The QoS limited edition was $4,200 list price.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    :x
    ExpatJB wrote:
    The QoS limited edition was $4,200 list price.

Ok,but my planet ocean,isn´t limited edition,only is limited editios my 40 aniversary omega seamaster
    I don't care for the limited editions with 007 plastered all over the watch to be honest. Much prefer the standard model which was actually used in the movie.

NMS
    I can see the attraction with the special editions though, they are very nice to look at but to be honest they are collectors items and not meant to be worn -{
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    I can see the attraction with the special editions though, they are very nice to look at but to be honest they are collectors items and not meant to be worn -{

Totally agree, Pete! {[]
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Agreed. They are worth it as recognition of the occasion and creation, while wearing the standard featured models is a nice way to get in on a quality item to add to a Bond influenced mood using screen models. :)
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

I think if you buy sunglasses QoS, or omega seamaster james bond edition, you will not leave unused, no?
    I do use my seamaster 40th anniversary, but I get the T-toucht most is the one I use most of the time, but because its weight is less than the seamaster
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    I wear mine a lot. And not one soul has ever noticed its a QoS limited edition. And thats just fine. :D -{
    Im not knocking you for wearing them, but it must devalue them some what.
    The only value a watch has to me is in wearing it, so it doesn't devalue it, it delivers it value.

I will wear it until I pass on, and Junior can have them, and so on.

Maybe people do, but I would never buy one as an investment, there are better investments, no?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) maybe Pete should stick with his own plugs and leave the watch advise to the experts :D

Of course, it will put down the reselling value of a LE James Bond Omega watch but it's a shame if you have a very nice and good and expensive watch and never wear it.

And I know what I am talking about.

I am keeping here 5 LE Omegas and several discontinued Rolex watches, which are never worn - it's a shame. So hit me :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I had the 40th anniversary omega, but never wore it so sold it, id rather stick to the normal versions :s

In all honesty I don't invest in anything :D it might have something to do with being thick and not able to do maths :D
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    :)) maybe Pete should stick with his own plugs and leave the watch advise to the experts :D

Of course, it will put down the reselling value of a LE James Bond Omega watch but it's a shame if you have a very nice and good and expensive watch and never wear it.

And I know what I am talking about.

I am keeping here 5 LE Omegas and several discontinued Rolex watches, which are never worn - it's a shame. So hit me :D

the queue might be quite long! no doubt dell deaton would be first in line!! :p

in all honesty though, i take markus' word as gospel with anything horological.

one thing that pissed me right off was that omega have discontinued the speedmaster reduced, which i wanted to get as i have girly little wrists, and a regular speedy looks like a dinnerplate on me arm.

damn you omega! damn yous!!!!
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    He forgets that I still have his stuff singe :D :v
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    He forgets that I still have his stuff singe :D :v

ffs, he's as quick to pick up stuff as i am to make it...
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    nah, he aint quite that bad :D :v
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) Pete, you are cracking me up.

Imo, there is no right or wrong here.

Some people enjoy wearing their LE watches and that's probably more "having a life" than to put something like this into the safe box.

Pete, you don't seriously consider to wear the midsize-version of the Seamaster.

That may be ok for singe, but not on the thigh, that you are calling your lower arm :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!