MI6 OS 2.0 Sony Ericsson mobile theme

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
This is a teaser showing the updated theme. I've changed some colours to match the ones used on-screen, the font has been changed to Interstate Regular Compressed (as seen on devices used by MI6), the layout has been changed, so the operator text is shown next to the "service provider" line + current location (text only, not visible here). Except the theme I will provide templates for contact pictures, which are popping up during a phone call. Pictures showing all that stuff coming soon. If you have any questions - PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67689651@N05/6865581072/lightbox/

Comments

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I haven't put the other one on yet :)) need to find my charger, let me know when its ready I will be up for one -{
  • agent 00agent 00 Univex Station L Netherlands Posts: 340MI6 Agent
    edited March 2012
    looking good!! I'm in for one let me know when u are ready....
    Jan

" Sono Topolino, e tu chi saresti? ".
    http://www.facebook.com/agent00univex
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
  • imranbecksimranbecks SingaporePosts: 139MI6 Agent
    Very nice! Too bad that same C902 QoS phone that I had gotten back in 2008 died on me mid last year..haha... It suddenly refused to turn on after shutting down on its own... Very odd.. Now I'm using the Xperia X10...
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Probably a firmware issue which can usually be resolved.
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    so..how can we all get that on our phones ??.. looks great..
    Contact me via PM ;)
    No interest in it at all I see :D
  • sgillum97sgillum97 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    You should make the iphone lock screen free. It doesn't look like a whole lot of people will want your amazing works because they have to pay for them. Offering them for free would be great, not everyone can use Paypal. I hope you take my opinion seriously.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    I don't normally jump on first time posters but sgillum97 for you I will make an exception.

I may be wrong but if you had any conception of how much time it takes to produce a piece of artwork to the degree of accuracy and perfection that MrZareba and others of his ilk that frequent this board and provide those member's who possibly don't have the requisite skills or the tools or even the time to spend on such things because real life gets in the way then you would not be asking for something for nothing. How do you know that MrZareba has not been allowing people to use his artwork via PM or email? To take premise a little further, is it right that someone should pass on any and all information regarding a prop that has taken months, possibly years, of research to identify to any Tom, Dick or Harry that asks for it. Maybe, just maybe, if your first post had been a worthy contribution to this website instead just being a "gimme, gimme, gimme" post then you just might get a more positive response. X-(

BTW if this was a fishing expedition, you win because I bit and bit hard :#
  • spartanrkspartanrk Las VegasPosts: 88MI6 Agent
    that is amazing work... one of the few times I am truly bummed I am an apple guy :#
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    My 3 year old smashed my c902 and now its slightly curved haha, this @mr zareba is awesome work, makes me want to get a new c902
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    My 3 year old smashed my c902 and now its slightly curved haha, this @mr zareba is awesome work, makes me want to get a new c902
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Guess the re-send button got affected too, huh? :D
    You should make an iphone version or android that will definetly get sales up
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    edited October 2013
    I made both Android and iPhone version back in the day, one year ago :) It's an old thread, but I will think about bringing these designs back to life.
  • db5.007db5.007 SwitzerlandPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Keep us posted !!!!
    "Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    I'm about to get a BOND SE and instead of spending hours in the Theme Creator, I wouldn't mind just having something to download.

I'd done a CR theme back when the film came out, but I'm guessing the one in the film was done with Flash Lite or they just CGI'd it in place as you really can't get the same look with just a simple theme. This one looks great. See what you can do to revive this!
  • thegreatgallingthegreatgalling Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:

You can say that again.