ThunderBall Rebreather ?'s

I have to admit that TB is my favorite Bond movie and I am looking for info on how to build the small rebreather used in the film or buy one if someone is making them. Thanks guys -{ -{

Comments

• MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    edited June 2012
    Anonymous mad prop artist Singe Holio with assistance and information provided by Betty Swollocks made few last year :x ;)

and it's Breather or Breathing device, NOT a Rebreather -{

EDIT: Some people call it Buttypluggie though :)) :o :D

Maggie005.jpg

Here's a pic of one made. It's closest one ever made (apart from the original of course, which was made by gimmick man, Bert Luxford)
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
    Here's a link to one which is going for charity auction http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/38367/revisiting-maggie-pre-charity-auction/ -{

Formerly known as Teppo
  • Factory Q-BranchFactory Q-Branch Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    An officially licensed one is coming in 2013.

Messrs Singe and Plug, purveyors of fine gentlemens accoutrements produced a prototype for us as part of the 'Maggie' project and it's currently with a factory being developed. It will be offered as a twin set with a DAD breather.

No other news or images at this stage I am afraid but will provide when we have them.
    It's good to hear You are coming with new props Barry {[] Any news regarding the release of GE Device disc etc. ?:)

Cheers

Formerly known as Teppo