Skyfall Lodge Jacket

Anyone identified the jacket worn by Bond at Skyfall? It's the one he's wearing on the cover of Bond On Set.

Comments

• Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Working on it.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • DJ007DJ007 United StatesPosts: 174MI6 Agent
    IanT wrote:
    Anyone identified the jacket worn by Bond at Skyfall? It's the one he's wearing on the cover of Bond On Set.

+1
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    I have, will be posted early next week on James Bond Lifestyle after I receive mine. Stay tuned!
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    definitely looks like a Barbour style jacket
  • CarsonDyleCarsonDyle AustraliaPosts: 153MI6 Agent

Barbour style but not a Barbour. I could be wrong, but while watching the trailer, they look like buttons, not press studs and the collar looks like a "popped" notch collar.
  • pwalsh9012pwalsh9012 UKPosts: 189MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    I have, will be posted early next week on James Bond Lifestyle after I receive mine. Stay tuned!

He also wears brown jeans with this jacket ;)
  • pwalsh9012pwalsh9012 UKPosts: 189MI6 Agent
    CarsonDyle wrote:

Barbour style but not a Barbour. I could be wrong, but while watching the trailer, they look like buttons, not press studs and the collar looks like a "popped" notch collar.

Correct, buttons used on the jacket.
  • AngusrRossAngusrRoss ScotlandPosts: 121MI6 Agent
    When is this getting posted to James Bond Lifestyle exactly? I'm quite excited for this one.
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    AngusrRoss wrote:
    When is this getting posted to James Bond Lifestyle exactly? I'm quite excited for this one.

I'd suspect as soon as Fedex deliver.

And Simon has time to write it up, of course. ;)
    Should be in hand by tomorrow, the write up is being completed as we speak.
    sruzgar wrote:
    Should be in hand by tomorrow, the write up is being completed as we speak.

Good news, mate. -{
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    I am keenly awaiting this revelation...
  • DJ007DJ007 United StatesPosts: 174MI6 Agent
    IanT wrote:
    I am keenly awaiting this revelation...

As am I.
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    The wait is over! The jacket worn by Bond is a Barbour X To Ki To Sports Jacket from Barbour's Beacon Heritage collection. In the movie, Bond doesn't wear the removable hood that comes with this jacket.

More info http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/product/barbour-x-ki-beacon-heritage-sports-jacket

cl043_Barbour_Beacon_Heritage_Sports_Jacket_front.jpg
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Doh - I searched Barbour as well, must have missed it!!!

Again like the Levi one I'm on the fence if I like it, obviously suits the Skyfall scenario
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • 007 and a half007 and a half LondonPosts: 595MI6 Agent
    It's a lot more expensive than the regular Barbour range.

http://www.my-wardrobe.com/barbour-by-to-ki-to/olive-detachable-hood-sports-jacket-672383
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    welcome back, Remmert! -{
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!

Yup.

But that's Bond for you: the Y3 Yamamoto jacket from QOS was the most expensive piece of Addidas kit I'd ever seen or bought... :o
  • 007 and a half007 and a half LondonPosts: 595MI6 Agent

Yup.

But that's Bond for you: the Y3 Yamamoto jacket from QOS was the most expensive piece of Addidas kit I'd ever seen or bought... :o

Always the way when a designer has a colaboration with another brand eh.

Yup.

Always the way when a designer has a colaboration with another brand eh.

Wonder what Levis' excuse was - I'd never come across a Levis item at close to £600 either before seeing the SKYFALL Menlo! :D ;)
  • KittlemeierKittlemeier U.S.Posts: 432MI6 Agent

Wonder what Levis' excuse was - I'd never come across a Levis item at close to £600 either before seeing the SKYFALL Menlo! :D ;)

Levi's LVC(Levi's Vintage Clothing) is usually pretty pricey(jackets right in line with this one, $300 jeans, etc) so the jacket isn't out of line for those.

Levi's LVC(Levi's Vintage Clothing) is usually pretty pricey(jackets right in line with this one, $300 jeans, etc) so the jacket isn't out of line for those.

New line to me entirely, I'm afraid. Never come across anything remotely close to that from Levi in the past.
    I'm glad its Barbour matches the Britishness of bond. Quite keen to get this jacket its almost affordable and you cant beat Barbour but I think finding a budget alternative will also be useful.
    The jacket is fantastic, quintessentially British and will no doubt last forever. I love that bond wears this jacket in the motherland!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    AngusrRoss wrote:
    Quite keen to get this jacket its almost affordable

Whats the best price around online??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Awesome jacket, fits perfectly with Bond and definitely has a throwback-vibe to it. thanks alot for identifying it! i probably overlooked it because of the hood when i searched barbour's website. wish it was cheaper though.
  • CrwilsnCrwilsn Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    edited August 2012
    Orvis heritage in olive is not too far off. Still $250 though.
    looks like hes wearing some kind of scarf too, this was taken from Empire magazine i think.

scarfz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    welshboy78 wrote:
    AngusrRoss wrote:
    Quite keen to get this jacket its almost affordable

Whats the best price around online??

About 380, its still not cheap but compared to some of the Tom Ford items...
    looks like hes wearing some kind of scarf too, this was taken from Empire magazine i think.

scarfz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

From the looks of the Bond On Set picture he is wearing a crew neck jumper with the scarf tucked into it, the scarf looks quite thin though not a chunky wool one, I also read somewhere he was wearing brown jeans with it.

Bond_on_set_1.jpg