1

Topic: Q's Mug from Skyfall

As the 'Qs glasses' thread is becoming a bit of a mixed bag, I thought I'd start this one dedicated to Q's mug.

As many will have identified by now, Q's scrabble mug is made by Wild and Wolf.

I got mine from STC Stores in Devon. Although the first came busted thanks to royal fail, they did send a free replacement straight away, free of charge, without me having to send the handle-less one back.

STC Stores are on 01297 21874. They are currently out of stock but hopefully they'll get new stock in soon.

How have other people got on? Any other suppliers that have given good service?

MG ajb007/martini

Ps, to clarify the right font, here's mine;

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w435/minigeff/860f41d8.jpg

Last edited by minigeff (11th Aug 2012 19:41)

2

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Mine was tried delivered today, but I wasn't home. So i'm picking mine up in the post office on monday ajb007/smile

3

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

is this the correct mug?
http://www.amazon.de/Wild-Wolf-Scrabble … amp;sr=8-1

**everybody needs a hobby**

4

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

richmenstoys wrote:

is this the correct mug?
http://www.amazon.de/Wild-Wolf-Scrabble … amp;sr=8-1

Yep

5

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

thanks geff...just bought  ajb007/smile

ajb007/martini

**everybody needs a hobby**

6

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Posted in other thread but for UK members they are readily available here http://www.rigbyandmac.com/gifts/by_rec … le_mug.htm

I got one from a seller on Amazon that came with the wrong Q so still working on getting one or two.

7

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Be mindful of any online retailer at this point, I'd advise (in the States, at any rate). They're using catalog shots, showing a 2010-issued mug and shipping a 2012-issued mug which is more cream colored, a different shape, and has the wrong font. Otherwise it's great!  ajb007/tongue

8

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Q mug info available here: http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/produ … bble-q-mug

Also eems the incorrect Q is the US version and the correct Q is the UK version.

9

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Amazon.co.uk won't ship this item to US. If anyone is willing to help, please let me know!

10

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

sruzgar wrote:

Q mug info available here: http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/produ … bble-q-mug

Also eems the incorrect Q is the US version and the correct Q is the UK version.

If you're still looking for this, Amazon.co.uk seller moohappy shipped to the US.

11

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

HalfHitman HalfMonk wrote:
sruzgar wrote:

Q mug info available here: http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/produ … bble-q-mug

Also eems the incorrect Q is the US version and the correct Q is the UK version.

If you're still looking for this, Amazon.co.uk seller moohappy shipped to the US.

HalfHitman HalfMonk wrote:
sruzgar wrote:

Q mug info available here: http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/produ … bble-q-mug

Also eems the incorrect Q is the US version and the correct Q is the UK version.

If you're still looking for this, Amazon.co.uk seller moohappy shipped to the US.

Yup they did. And the shipping rates are:
1 mug = $10
2 mugs= $14
3 mugs = $14
4 mugs = $18
5 mugs = $54 or so
The $ signs I mean to symbolize British pounds, I just have a silly keyboard.

If you want to save up on shipping, see if any of your fellow Bond fans want a mug too, that's what I did. Oh, and the mugs are $10.99 (British pounds) before shipping. Just FYI.

12

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Hello there Pierre from Moohappy.com seller moohappy on Amazon.co.uk seller of Q Mugs as seen in SkyFall we will have more Q in stock in January we will ship almost any where in the World, We still have very very limited stock so if you need one badly before Christmas just let me now.

13

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

The mugs will be back at £10.99 or maybe lower.
And shipping
1 mug = £10
2 mugs= £14
3 mugs = £14
4 mugs = £18
5 mugs = £54 or so
In January for US & Canadian Customers.
Or like us on Facebook for a chance to Win a Q Mug as seen in Skyfall.


http://s11.postimage.org/4wtwxn2n3/007_Scrabble_Banner_v2.jpg

Last edited by 007Gunn (18th Nov 2012 16:13)

14

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Thanks for posting Pierre.  My Q mug arrived today (in New York), and I ended up ordering an M mug as an out-of-cannon gift.

15

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Now pay attention 007... I am happy that your mugs arrived safely.

redsleighdown wrote:

Thanks for posting Pierre.  My Q mug arrived today (in New York), and I ended up ordering an M mug as an out-of-cannon gift.

16

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

moohappy.com are clearing the last Q Mugs on eBay,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281025847793? … 1555.l2649

17

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

007Gunn wrote:

moohappy.com are clearing the last Q Mugs on eBay,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281025847793? … 1555.l2649

They are...and they are going for silly money...I'd wait for them to be re-stocked in stores or on-line...

Aevo rarissima nostro simplicitas
The higher the monkey climbs the more you can see its arse

YNWA: Justice For The 96

18

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Sir Miles wrote:
007Gunn wrote:

moohappy.com are clearing the last Q Mugs on eBay,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281025847793? … 1555.l2649

They are...and they are going for silly money...I'd wait for them to be re-stocked in stores or on-line...

Agreed Sir Miles - these mugs should be around 7quid ....tops  ajb007/amazed

Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.       

TIS  - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

19

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Egads. I'll have to get two (one to keep, one to use), but I hope the prices go back to sane when they restock.

"You're both, what's the expression? Damaged goods."

20

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

More Q mugs on there way 500 all Wild & Wolf could get before Christmas so watch this space.

21

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

Teppo wrote:
Sir Miles wrote:
007Gunn wrote:

moohappy.com are clearing the last Q Mugs on eBay,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281025847793? … 1555.l2649

They are...and they are going for silly money...I'd wait for them to be re-stocked in stores or on-line...

Agreed Sir Miles - these mugs should be around 7quid ....tops  ajb007/amazed

Yes totally silly...and they seem to be asking more for them on ebay  ajb007/amazed

I managed to get mine before the price-hike....in fact they had them on special at £4.20 - just wish I had bought more...

Seriously guys....hang on....when they restock prices will tumble...don't rush into buying yours yet  ajb007/martini

Aevo rarissima nostro simplicitas
The higher the monkey climbs the more you can see its arse

YNWA: Justice For The 96

22

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

These 500 Q mugs, stockiest if lucky, will get only 4 to 8 mugs. Wild & Wolf are selling them at a loss due to the price of air mailing form manufacture so if you are in UK for your local stockiest http://www.wildandwolf.com/locations if you are in Cornwall UK we have them in store for £7.00.

23

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

007Gunn wrote:

These 500 Q mugs, stockiest if lucky, will get only 4 to 8 mugs. Wild & Wolf are selling them at a loss due to the price of air mailing form manufacture so if you are in UK for your local stockiest http://www.wildandwolf.com/locations if you are in Cornwall UK we have them in store for £7.00.

selling at a loss? i doubt that.

24

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

When its costing £1.50 for each mug to ship 500 x £1.50 = £750.

25

Re: Q's Mug from Skyfall

could you put that basic arithmetic into some form of context?