The Paranormal, Unexplained Mysteries and Cover-Ups

Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
edited December 2023 in Off Topic Chat
Cemetery.jpg

This thread basically does what it says on the tin. This is the thread for all "out there" strange and bizarre stuff that exists here on Planet Earth and further afield - ghosts, UFOs, elves, fairies, leprechauns, spirits, time travel, aliens, hooded men with lanterns in fields at night, the Real Men in Black, phantom death coaches, poltergeists, banshees, strange clouds, time slips, crazy or credible conspiracy theories, alternative religions, unexplained phenomena, cults and sects, Voodoo and black magic, the Occult, Seances, Ouija Boards, the Bilderberg Group, the Masonic Order, secret societies, the Skulls and Bones, the Hollow Earth Theory and just general bizarre stuff...it all belongs here in this thread! Let's get a discussion going. There are Bond links here of course - you only need to look at the Black Magic and Voodoo ceremony elements in Ian Fleming's Live and Let Die and in the film version of the same name!

I'll start the ball rolling with what I found out only just this week about the American elites who visit Bohemian Grove and belong to the Bohemian Grove in California in the United States where they take part in a freaky ceremony called the "Cremation of Care Ceremony". You can read more about it on the net, but here are some excellent YouTube videos that have recorded footage of what goes down at these ceremonies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dHhvpHIjM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lo3l1wa2jI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvY7thwBVu4

UPDATE: The thread title was changed on 27 November 2023 at the suggestion of @Napoleon Plural in order to widen its scope and make it sound less frivolous.

Just for the historical record the previous title of this thread (from February 2013 until November 2023) was:

Silhouette Man's "Strange and Bizarre" Mysterious World Thread
"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    Here's a James Bond related weird phenomenon filmed by Mr Big/Dr Kananga actor Yaphet Kotto. See this video from 1993 in Canada here on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7QahQisda8
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    edited October 2014
    Thought I would start this thread up again and attempt to make it a success this time... :))

Here is a great You Tube video on "20 Mysterious Photos that should not exist":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSdRilEvAv8
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    The Bermuda Triangle has always fascinated me -{ The X Files did an Episode about it, where it turns out that you can go back in Time if you pass through the Center of it.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    {[] Very interesting -{ I love all this " X Files " stuff. I am a huge
    Sceptic though and always think there's a scientific explanation . ;)
    Although it's still fun, finding out about mysteries. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    This is right up my street.

Not so much UFO's but I do do love a good ghost story ( was going to make a joke about ghoulies but changed my mind :)) ) and myths of things like Banshees etc ...
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    The Bermuda Triangle has always fascinated me -{ The X Files did an Episode about it, where it turns out that you can go back in Time if you pass through the Center of it.

ive swam in the Bermuda triangle,and it dosent seem to have affected me :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I've listened to Barry Manilow's " Bermuda Triangle" .... And it really had an
    Effect on me ! :))
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWOS9ffvltQ
    Now that's one hard bitchin' Rock sound ! ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

Just altered your Appearance a bit ;)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

Just altered your Appearance a bit ;)

Yes, it must have been those darned fillings... :))
    Always Shaken, swimming about ? Might explain some of
    Those sea creature sightings ! :p :))
    edited October 2014
    The Trees look more sinister :o

Yes, they are world famous. Tourists come into my shop looking for directions to the Dark Hedges quite regularly! :) -{
    Oh yes, the Dark Hedges -{
    Oh yes, the Dark Hedges -{

You've heard of them then? :)
    I read about them a while ago -{
    Good to hear that the news is getting out there!

I've driven past them and might even give them a visit tomorrow. :o
    It's a beautiful spot, but I prefer the more artistic photos. ;)
    It's a beautiful spot, but I prefer the more artistic photos. ;)

Have you done any wedding photos there perchance? :)
    No, but I've seen loads of stunning b/w images taken of it. -{
    Hope to add a few of my own ...... Sometime. :))

They are the weirdest trees ive ever seen ,straight out of sleepy hollow
    As most of you know I am in the err hem FREEMASONS (booh hiss says sir Miles) :)) but cotary to popular urban myths
    there are no goats, no nakedness , no chucking people of roof tops ect ,just good upstanding men, doing their best to help raise money for those less fortunate or those that have suffered . Yes admittedly ,the map of
    continued (obviously one of SM bugs in my system ) 8-)
    Washington DC is built on a masonic grid.All the founding fathers who signed the American independence were freemasons .Most US presidents are /were freemasons, most heads of state around the world, The list is endless I could go on ,but sir miles will probably come round my house and kill me :)) .If any one is interested just go on to any web and look for famous freemasons (im not on it )yet :))
    I thought it was built in the shape of an owl ? With the Washington monument
    Standing 555 ft high meaning 111ft of foundation etc = 666 ? :)) you see it is
    "The great Satan ". :))
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/dc.htm
    Another little bit on Washington, I love the headline :
    FREEMASONS ARE PHALLIC WORSHIPPERS!!! ;)
    I usually put mine on display between 9am and 6pm, if anyone is interested. :))
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/dc.htm
    Another little bit on Washington, I love the headline :
    FREEMASONS ARE PHALLIC WORSHIPPERS!!! ;)
    I usually put mine on display between 9am and 6pm, if anyone is interested. :))

Bloody hell TP ,that was a fantastic find ,I urge members to go on to that site and have a read
    as for you TP ,I suggest you change your name move, and buy yourself a bulletproof vest and oh ,don't get into any
    chauffer driven Mercedes Benzs :)
    :)) Like Sanchez " I know things" :))
    The fact that you can draw any symbol around any city and have it fit or
    That most public buildings are build in a mock Roman style. I don't buy
    That, it has to be a World wide conspiracy, ;) I'm emailing David Icke Now !! :))
    and buying some tin foil to make a protective hat ! :D
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ixXp_44JJs
    Here are a few more mysteries. :)
    blimey ,you still alive TP :))
    :)) I'm now under witness protection as Theodore Pussfella. ;)