A few coupon codes for you

If anyone is interested...

Billy Reid: Friends and Family sale. 25% off until Apr. 14 with the code SPRING25

John Smedley: 20% off all online exclusives. Use code XCLUSIVE20

Comments

• ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    I dont think the BR code works on the Bond peacoat. I believe other members have tried.
  • VinnyMacVinnyMac Posts: 246MI6 Agent
    It doesn't work on the coat. Mantis posted the code a day or two ago, and I tried it almost immediately.
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    The original BR email had a note, below the picture, that stated it was not valid on the Bond Peacoat.
  • VinnyMacVinnyMac Posts: 246MI6 Agent
    JB1962 wrote:
    The original BR email had a note, below the picture, that stated it was not valid on the Bond Peacoat.

I suspected that. The fine print on coupon codes can be a killer. If it had been valid, I'd have been slightly disturbed.
  • hobbstchobbstc Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    Sorry guys. Just trying to help!
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Herring Shoes in the UK is ending their 25% Off Summer sale at the end of August. This is a good deal if you're outside of the UK and looking for a pair of Church's Ryder IIIs. With the promo code, as well as VAT removed, total price is $347. Promo code is HSSUB25.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    Herring Shoes in the UK is ending their 25% Off Summer sale at the end of August. This is a good deal if you're outside of the UK and looking for a pair of Church's Ryder IIIs. With the promo code, as well as VAT removed, total price is $347. Promo code is HSSUB25.

Kind regards,
    Craig

Thanks Craig. I have an email into Herring to get some fit and last information. We'll see.
    Is it bad etiquette to have two posts in a row?

For anyone looking for a brougue boot as an Islay alternative, John White Shoes has their Bourton Boot on sale through Sept. 4 at 50% off with the code BOURTON50. http://www.johnwhiteshoes.com/shop/bourton-brown-grain/

Free shipping in the UK. For those in the US, while there is no VAT, the shipping is £35.
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,114MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:

Kind regards,
    Craig

Thanks Craig, too good a deal to miss on the Ryder IIIs {[]
  • roguetrooperXroguetrooperX Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:

Kind regards,
    Craig

Many thanks for the heads up...
    New Ryders just arrived at a fraction of the cost.
    Cheers
    image.jpg
    Thanks again for the discount code Craig. Please share them as soon as you get them. :)

I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on the Ryders. I did get the Herring Canterbury, which is a bit sleeker and looks identical to the John White Westbury people have bought as a budget alternative. Blake stitching instead of Goodyear welt, and the rubber sole isn't Dainite brand, but the difference in price will just about pay for the Royale Haiti jacket when it comes up for sale in a couple weeks. It's on its way from the UK. I should get it tomorrow or Thursday. I hope it fits my wide feet.