Bond in Motion 2- LONDON

I was gutted that I missed 'Bond in Motion' but it's back this time in London. :)
I thought I'd give you guys the heads up. Apologises if this has already been posted.

http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/exhibitions/bond-in-motion-london-film-museum--exhibition-preview-9119947.html

Comments

• PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    I saw BiM just before it closed at Beaulieu. They noted the London version will be considerably smaller but I'm certain still worthwhile.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    I was gutted that I missed 'Bond in Motion' but it's back this time in London. :)
    I thought I'd give you guys the heads up. Apologises if this has already been posted.

http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/exhibitions/bond-in-motion-london-film-museum--exhibition-preview-9119947.html

Thanks for posting this Chris! I was fed up at missing the original B.I.M. myself, so will make a point of booking tickets after pay day.

The article notes there will be 50 vehicles, that's quite a lot! How many were at the previous exhibition?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • DrFragmentDrFragment South Coast Of EnglandPosts: 49MI6 Agent
    I twice planned to visit Beaulieu, but on both occasions had to cancel, so over the moon its now in London. Will be going in August.
    "Mm... Royal Beluga, north of the Caspian."
  • dukebongdukebong Universal Exports London Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Beaulieu was amazing. Looking forward to going to this event. See you guys there
    Instagram: universal_exports_London
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Listened to Robert Elms today on Radio London he interviewed Meg Simmons regarding Bond In Motion - London.
    Here is the link to listen to it, scroll about 1hour 35 mins into the programme.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01t7s10
    -{
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Here is what all the fuss was about:

http://jamesbondbrasil.com/bond-in-motion-galeria-de-imagens#.UyiTB09F2M8

Thank you JB Brasil -{
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Wow that photo of Maryam D'Abo, Barbara Brocolli, Naomie Harris and Caterina Murino - they look stunning -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Seeing David Walliams there is obviously a spoiler to the title of the new Bond film 'Property of a Lady' :))
  • HemmingfordHemmingford Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    I just posted this in another part of the forum but this seems to be a better place for it.

Hi all,

Earlier this week I was fortunate enough to get a preview of the Bond in Motion exhibition at the London Film Museum as well as chat with Ben Collins & Chris Corbould and thought I would share them here. Lots more pics and a review to come still.

Ben Collins - http://www.theestablishingshot.com/2014/03/ben-collins-aka-original-stig-aka-bond.html

Chris Corbould - http://www.theestablishingshot.com/2014/03/we-chat-james-bond-mendes-nolan-his.html

Questions etc. welcome (please be gentle)

Thanks
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    don't know about the bikini, but the belt is British army 38 pattern web and as its been blancod brilliant white, its probably
    R.M.P (Royal military police) most army surplus stores will have them ,if your London based ,I would give Silvermans in the Mile end
    a tinkle :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    don't know about the bikini, but the belt is British army 38 pattern web and as its been blancod brilliant white, its probably
    R.M.P (Royal military police) most army surplus stores will have them ,if your London based ,I would give Silvermans in the Mile end
    a tinkle :)

crapola ignore that ive posted it in the wrong section ,go to DR no bikini sorry guys
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    I saw BiM just before it closed at Beaulieu. They noted the London version will be considerably smaller but I'm certain still worthwhile.

I saw this too. It was excellent. I crossed the rope and sat in the QOS DBS. But my wife was mega slow on the iPhone, and i had to get out before she got a picture... :(

Did they have the TopGear display on while you were there? That was really good!
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • HemmingfordHemmingford Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Last night I posted my chat with stunt legend Vic Armstrong at the Bond in Motion exhibition (we race a pair of DB5s) and will have a review up over the weekend. http://www.theestablishingshot.com/2014/03/i-meet-stunt-legend-vic-armstrong.html
  • M.M. UKPosts: 22MI6 Agent
    I saw this too. It was excellent. I crossed the rope and sat in the QOS DBS. But my wife was mega slow on the iPhone, and i had to get out before she got a picture... :(

I was lucky enough to win a competition to meet Jaws and Pussy Galore at Beaulieu and afterwards myself, wife and daughters were all allowed to sit in the DBS for photos.
    I always thought M was a randomly assigned initial, i had no idea it stood for.....
  • BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent

Thanks for posting this Chris! I was fed up at missing the original B.I.M. myself, so will make a point of booking tickets after pay day.

The article notes there will be 50 vehicles, that's quite a lot! How many were at the previous exhibition?

TB2 it's the same 50 vehicles moved from Beaulieu to London.
    I went twice to Beaulieu in August 2012 and then July 2013-both very hot weather! The difference was it was before and after Skyfall in the cinema, so later on they had the Land Rover and motorbikes.
    Haven't yet been to the London version. It looks like they have clips from the relevant films.

TB2 I went to the Filton Toy fair and under one table a dealer had 4 boxes of the Bond Car Collection spares.
    Some of them still double wrapped. I might get some spares next time !

Bleuville. "He's branched off!" -OHMSS.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Are we organising a meet at this or are we just making our own way there?
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Would love to go, but I'll be busy that Day :(
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I would love to meet up with some other AJB fans.
    What date is good for others? Please PM or email me if you are genuinely interested.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I too would love to get to a meet up someday :)) but sadly not this year. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    6th or 7th of June Guys, at the Bond in motion exhibition -{
    Hoping to be there on the 6th cannot make the 7th
    6th is better for me Rob, I have more chance of getting home with the trains :))
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    6th is better for me Rob, I have more chance of getting home with the trains :))

Don't worry I can carry you back to the station :D
    I might be able to make the 6th -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Don't worry I can carry you back to the station :D

That or a kip on a park bench in Green Park :D
    I might be able to make the 6th -{

Nice one AOS, hopefully see you there -{
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    image.jpg
    Brilliant Picture Thomo, you got any others?
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Brilliant Picture Thomo, you got any others?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg