Swap or sell Wicke/Lone Star cap gun?

Rob007Rob007 Posts: 77MI6 Agent
Hi everyone,

I have three carded Wicke/Lone Star cap guns dating from 1998 that I no longer want. Ideally I would like to sell them, or trade them for other James Bond items of a similar value. My main interest is Pan James Bond books, but anything else will be considered. Post or PM me with your swapsies!

I'm not sure how to price these so have suggested prices similar to those I've seen online but if you think I've over valued them, I'm open to offers.

Please note:
I have no intention of either breaking the law or annoying any AJB users. I am hoping to sell or trade with other genuine 007 collectors, but if there are any problems with this, please either message me, post your concern or delete my post.

I will only post within the UK, to established members who have contributed to the forum (ie. not to new members with no posts) and accept PayPal.

---

Item 1 - "Art.-Nr. 0414 JB" Walther P-99 cap gun:

NOW £15!

P1030285.jpg P1030287.jpg

This item fires old style 'paper reel' caps which are loaded in the top by pressing the 'safety catch'. It is on a generic James Bond card which measures approx. 16 x 25cm. The gun itself is made from black plastic and has gold Wicke and 007 motifs and a red stopper in the barrel. It is held in place with black plastic cable ties. I would describe this item as being in mint condition.

---

Item 2 - "Art.-Nr. 0473 TND" Walther P-99 cap gun and silencer:

SOLD!

---

Item 3 - "Art.-Nr. 0483 TND" Walther P-99 cap gun and "Art.-Nr. 0286 TND" 'plastic strip' caps x 100:

NOW £10!

P1030333.jpg P1030334.jpg

This item fires newer style 'plastic strip' caps which are loaded into the base of the magazine and re-emerge just beneath the barrel. It is on a Tomorrow Never Dies card which measures approx. 16 x 25cm. The gun itself is made from black plastic and has gold Wicke and 007 motifs and a red stopper in the barrel. It is held in place with black plastic cable ties. I would describe this item as being in fair to good condition. The gun itself is in a perfect condition, but the card has noticable creases on both of the bottom corners and the top right corner (as you look from the front). The caps are housed on a Tomorrow Never Dies card and blister pack. The blister is coming away slightly on the bottom right corner and there is a visable crease in the card on the top right corner (see photos).

---

Many thanks,
Rob
You can view my eBay profile here.
You can view my Pan books collection here.

Comments

• Rob007Rob007 Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
    Sorry to keep bumping this. (I've deleted all my previous bumps to save you time reading)!

I still have these three items that I no longer want as I'm getting rid of most of my collection to concentrate on Pan Books.

I can't eBay them but thought they might be of interest to fellow James Bond collectors.

I'd be happy to sell them, or possibly swap them for other interesting Bond items (Action Man anyone)?

If you don't like the price, make me an offer as they're just taking up room in my cupboard.
    Bump! These are still gathering dust in my cupboard and may be of interest to a fellow collector.

I'm open to offers, so if you see something you like, just message me.
    I've reduced these even further as I'm hoping they can go to a good home.

Prices include UK postage and packaging and I will consider selling the three together for a discount. Paypal only please.

I also have a couple of mint condition The Spy who Loved Me - Action Man (or men?) which I would consider swapping for other mint James Bond Action Men from different films.
    One sold, two to go!
    Hi all,

Me again (yawn).

I still have two Wicke cap guns taking up space in my room that I want to get rid of (see first post for descriptions).

Make me an offer if you don't like the price. I'd really like to get rid of them, but can't put them on eBay.

I also have a few mint condition "The Spy Who Loved Me" Action Men (or Action Mans?) that I'd be up for swapping with different versions, so if you've got a spare you'd like to swap, let me know.

Thanks,
    Rob