Best Bond Magazines

MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
Looking for some help AJBers.

I'd like to subscribe to a magazine dedicated to Bond. I've seen a few out there. Could anyone share their experience or review of a Bond magazine they are subscribed or have subscribed to?

The two most important factors for me are behind the scenes pictures and interviews.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Waaay back in the day--about 25 years ago--I was a member of the official Bond Fan Club, and so I used to receive Bondage magazine. It was a pretty nifty publication back in the pre-Internet era. I don't know what became of it, and I'd be surprised if it's still around. . .after all, the Net has all but taken over magazine duties.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • barracudabarracuda CataloniaPosts: 97MI6 Agent
    MI6 Confidential is released about 5 times per year (http://www.mi6confidential.com) and might be interesting for you.

Full disclosure: I sometimes write for the magazine.
    'Yes, dammit, I said "was". The bitch is dead now.'
    The James Bond Dossier | SPECTRE | Q-Branch James Bond Podcast
  • BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    Looking for some help AJBers.

I'd like to subscribe to a magazine dedicated to Bond. I've seen a few out there. Could anyone share their experience or review of a Bond magazine they are subscribed or have subscribed to?

The two most important factors for me are behind the scenes pictures and interviews.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I enjoy reading 007magazine produced by Graham Rye (Graphic designer)-check out the 007magazine website.

It's a glossy colour magazine I've been reading since 1984 and is particularly good on background articles and
    when a new bond film is due.
    They've produced over 50 issues over the last 30 years.

Bleuville.