My Bond Novel Collection

AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
Just thought that I would take a quick Picture of my Current 007 Novel Collection, will be updated once I get more

WP_20140331_001_1.jpg
1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,497Chief of Staff
    Great start...keep going -{
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes, very nice -{ {[] I'm in the process of getting them all ( one a month )
    on kindle. :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    The only Problem is where to keep them, there currently all sitting on my Windowsill along with my Jules Verne Books :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Time for a trip to IKEA for some shelves. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The only Problem is where to keep them, there currently all sitting on my Windowsill along with my Jules Verne Books :)

Wait until you have over 200 :))
    YNWA 97
    Although not all of those have been coloured in yet. :p :))
  • alantongalantong Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

Wait until you have over 1000 - you need some real space :)

Long term a window sill is not the ideal place, one of the most common faults with older books is sun faded spines. The ikea bookcase suggestion is good advice. They do matching ranges in different sizes to fit in corners etc / odd gaps etc.
    Although not all of those have been coloured in yet. :p :))

True, but I'm waiting on a new set of crayons :D
    YNWA 97
    alantong wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Wait until you have over 1000 - you need some real space :)

Indeed ! You know, I've never counted just how many Bond books I have...its probably way over 200 but not quite at the 1000 mark...that must be one hell of a collection ! -{
    YNWA 97
    Although it is funny how quickly a collection can expand. I don't know how many I have
    ( not 1000 :)) ) but soon after picking a few refrence books on Bond, I've ended up with
    Two large cardboard boxes full of books. :)) .
    Especially if you start looking in old book shops and markets. :))
    Ordered myself some IKEA Shelf's, suggestions on your behalf TP and Sir Miles :)
    Ordered myself some IKEA Shelf's, suggestions on your behalf TP and Sir Miles :)

I'd buy the 'Billy' bookshelf range :D
    YNWA 97
    Just had 'No Deals Mr Bond' 'Scorpius' and 'Win Loose Or Die' come through the Post. Can't wait to start reading them. -{
    The feeling of excitement on getting a new book is fantastic. I remember
    Getting some of the later Gardner books from amazon, and could hardly
    Wait till I heard the postman. :))
    Starting on the Benson Books once I'm done with Gardner. Are they as good as Fleming, Amis or Gardner's Entry's?
    Well, we all have our own opinions and something I might not like you might love. :D
    I'm not a big fan of the Benson Books, the first is pretty good but they quickly fall of in quality.
    Sill I'm Happy to have read them as Not. :))
    Ah {[]
  • AirJordanFan93AirJordanFan93 Posts: 92MI6 Agent
    Those are the same versions of the Fleming novels I got for my birthday on the weekend.