If There Was A Man Vs. Young and Beautiful

LegoBatman008LegoBatman008 USAPosts: 189MI6 Agent
edited November 2014 in James Bond Music
Which song do you prefer "If There Was A Man" by the Pretenders or "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUgy7fpUR2A < (If There Was A Man)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBJY3Extw1I < (Young and Beautiful)
"Ahem, you know in the future if you're going to steal cars, don't dress like a car thief, man." - Spider-Man

Comments

• MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    If There Was a Man is one of my all time favorite Bond tracks. Such a perfect ending to TLD. It's just perfect -{
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,217Chief of Staff
    If There Was a Man is one of my all time favorite Bond tracks. Such a perfect ending to TLD. It's just perfect -{

What he said.
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

What he said.

+1
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    +1, as well :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AnneHathawayHaterAnneHathawayHater Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    I like Young and Beautiful.
    I hate Anne Hathaway's Catwoman.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,672MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

What he said.

+1

I agree! :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    I think Lana Del Rey is really talented and kind of captures the soul of older 007 artists like Nancy Sinatra, with her own dark seductive take on it. I'd like to see her do Bond 24's theme song if possible.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,515Chief of Staff
    I think Lana Del Rey is really talented and kind of captures the soul of older 007 artists like Nancy Sinatra, with her own dark seductive take on it. I'd like to see her do Bond 24's theme song if possible.

Sorry but I find her incredibly boring...keep her a million miles away...
    YNWA 97
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

Sorry but I find her incredibly boring...keep her a million miles away...

Thunderbird Too. - Young and Beautiful starts promising, but it has long winded repetitive lyrics. - Another for "If There Was a Man" by a long chalk. - Plus it goes along with "Where Has Everybody Gone?" as well.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Lana Del Rey's 'Young and Beautiful' does not sound bad at all. I quite liked it, might grow on me when I listen to it more. 'If There Was a Man' has never appealed to me that much, just so so. I much prefer 'Where Has Everybody Gone?' never get bored of hearing it, terrific song.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:

What he said.

+1

I agree! :) -{

Add me to the list in agreement -{