SPOILER: 24: Live Another Day (USA)

Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
It's been a few years since we last saw Jack Bauer. But on May 5th, Jack's Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ZYInTPwqo&noredirect=1

Who's watching?
Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I find it funny that Jack in one Scene is standing in an Inner City London Estate, maybe he will get mugged by a Group of Youths?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    I'm guessing you haven't watched previous seasons of 24. Jack would never get mugged. Jack is one bad mother (shut your mouth). ;)
    :)) Never really been a big 24 Fan to be honest
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Apart from a couple of the very first series, I must be one of the few who have never see any "24" :))
    so my question would be ( as someone who knows nothing " about many things" :D )
    "Just how good is 24 ?", would it be worth my while catching up over the past series, is it that good ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Season 1 and 4 are my personal favorites. Season 5 and after it started get a little stale. I own Seasons 1-6 on DVD, but refuse to buy season 7 & 8. The last two seasons held my interest, but just didn't do it for me. This 12 episode run looks like it might have hints of season 1 in it. I've also heard that this doesn't really follow the formula the past seasons did. This time they'll skip some hours. I say try watching Season 1 again. Then if you like it, move on to S2. From the advertisements being shown, it looks like the Character David Heller will be President of the United States. If you want to skip all the seasons, just start watching Season 4. That's where Heller makes his first appearance. He makes a few appearances in season 5 and a couple more appearances in Season 6.
    Did you see Redemption?
    Did you see Redemption?

Had to look it up to refresh my memory. Not sure if I watched it or not.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,794MI6 Agent
    One time Jack Bauer forgot where his car keys were. He tortured himself until he remembered B-)
    Redemption was set in Africa (From what I remember)
    Jack is back. Did anybody watch?