Factory Entertainment Golden Gun 1:1 Prop Replica for sale

goldengun007goldengun007 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
I tried to sell this on ebay, but they removed it as it "contravenes their pirearms policy"!
It has rarely been handled, and never displayed, I bought it new, it is one of 400 made worldwide with original signatures of Roger Moore and Christopher Lee.
I am in the UK and would like it to remain in this country. Viewings welcome.
The bidding reached £1200 before eBay pulled it!
Offers?? PM me thanks :)

photo_2.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo_5.jpg

photo_6.jpg

photo_7.jpg

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Why didn't you contact the bidder that offered you £1200 ? I doubt you'd get that sort of price elsewhere...
    YNWA 97
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    Why was it pulled?
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • goldengun007goldengun007 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    It was pulled because you're not allowed to sell immitation firearms on eBay!
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Why didn't you contact the bidder that offered you £1200 ? I doubt you'd get that sort of price elsewhere...
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    I'd hardly call that an imitation firearm. They are sold all the time on there. I'd take it up with them as I've seen at least three sold in the last four weeks.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • goldengun007goldengun007 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    I have taken it up with them but they wont back down, and have said they have removed all the others on there.
    Asp9mm wrote:
    I'd hardly call that an imitation firearm. They are sold all the time on there. I'd take it up with them as I've seen at least three sold in the last four weeks.
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    I sold mine last year for £850, which I think was top end pricewise.
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent
    Have you considered reposting it as separated pieces in one lot and not one assembled replica gun?
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,346MI6 Agent
    I got 5 of these Signature Editions and I will gladly them go for less - also mine got the Colibri sticker :)
    DSC_0089.JPG
    DSC_0092.JPG
    DSC_0095.JPG
  • HI would you take £750 for it, if so. I would be interested
  • Hi,would you take £750, if so, I would be interested.
    I tried to sell this on ebay, but they removed it as it "contravenes their pirearms policy"!
    It has rarely been handled, and never displayed, I bought it new, it is one of 400 made worldwide with original signatures of Roger Moore and Christopher Lee.
    I am in the UK and would like it to remain in this country. Viewings welcome.
    The bidding reached £1200 before eBay pulled it!
    Offers?? PM me thanks :)

photo_2.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo_5.jpg

photo_6.jpg

photo_7.jpg
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Was it pulled by eBay UK? Because there are several listed on the US site right now.

eBay actually aren't that good about pulling listings unless someone reports them; I'm willing to bet somebody got pissy about you scoring £1200+ and decided to make some trouble.

I'd try relisting but being sure to include the standard "not an actual firearm nor can it be converted into one" text.

BTW, if you check eBay history, the dual signature models can easily top USD $2250 so this was actually on-track. Standard model no, but this one, yes (although I think pricing on the standard models has gotten a little out-of-hand, too).
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    texas007 wrote:
    I got 5 of these Signature Editions and I will gladly them go for less - also mine got the Colibri sticker :)

My immediate reaction was going to be to ask "why so many" then realized, oh, ya, I own four FEs and both editions of the SDS.

What is wrong with us?
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,346MI6 Agent
    And also sometimes money are not good enough to buy anything, but if you got something rare you can trade :v
  • Itsash007Itsash007 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    I would love to own one of the signed ones,got quite a bit of memorabilia and the golden gun would be the icing on the cake. Maybe one day il get my hands on one
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Has this been sold now?
  • 007 and a half007 and a half LondonPosts: 595MI6 Agent
    Mine is still for sale if anyone is interested please message me.