Continuity Errors in Bond Films

The most glaring error I can think of is the Ford Mustang driving down the alleyway on Diamonds Are Forever on two wheels, then exiting the alley on the other two wheels.

Anybody point out any further clangers that made it through to the final edit?

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,519Chief of Staff
    There is at least one thread going that has rafts of these errors...can't find it at present - the search function isn't all it could be and it must be quite a few pages back - but its out there...somewhere :))
    YNWA 97
  • AyrshireDJAyrshireDJ Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    ahh i c

im new to the forum and trying to work thru it all
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Continuity Errors sometimes make a Film more interesting to watch -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,766MI6 Agent
    In the PTS of Skyfall we see Bond driving his bike into the side of the bride in Istambul and the motorcycle bounces backwards. But in the next shot we see Bond landing on top of the train and the bike is now falling towards the train - in the oposite direction from what it origionally did.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    To list all the Continuity mistakes in the Bonds we'd need several threads, there are so many. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,766MI6 Agent
    Also, many of the main characters are played by different actors from movie to movie, even the hero of the series! :o
    The SAME Character for the first 20 Films before anyone brings up Multiple Code names 8-)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,519Chief of Staff
    AyrshireDJ wrote:
    ahh i c

im new to the forum and trying to work thru it all

That's no problem at all...welcome -{
    YNWA 97
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    In Dr No, Bond pulls back his right fist to punch Jones and it connects with his left.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    There was a Reason for the DAF Car Stunt changing Sides.