FS: Boss-Hugo Boss Black Suede Chukkas Sz. 11 - C&J DC Alternative

hello everyone,
since there is a great demand for the clothing and footwear daniel craig wears when he's off screen, I'm looking to sell a pair of black hugo boss suede chukkas very similar to the crockett and jones chukkas that DC owns. the C&J's are a lot of money and a special made to order item, so this is your chance to get a pair that looks just as good for a lot less.

They are a US size 11D and measure just under 5" at the widest point on the bottom of the sole, 13.25" from back to front, and have about a 1.5" heel. they also have really nice leather piping along the edges of the boots. a very subtle, yet elegant feature. made in italy!

I'm looking to get $155 for these. free shipping via USPS. unfortunately I know a lot of you are based in the UK but I'm only looking to ship these to the lower 48 United States (unless you're in another country and have a friend in the US I can ship to) Payment via PayPal only. if any doubt about my reputation as a seller just check bassopotamus45 on ebay. 100% positive feedback as a seller.

DON'T PASS THESE UP!! if interested, PM me.

Pics: (anything that looks like scuffing is just due to lighting)

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg