Favorite Q Branch Vehicle?

Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
I started thinking about this while looking over my JBCC collection so far.

For me it would be The Q Boat, I love life on the water (as rare as the opportunity is) and it got me wondering which one everyone else would choose?
This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,525Chief of Staff
    Surely there is only one to pick...?...the Aston Martin DB5 -{
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    +1 for the DB5 -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LegoBatman008LegoBatman008 USAPosts: 189MI6 Agent
    I always liked that little yellow helicopter that Bond flew around in You Only Live Twice.
    "Ahem, you know in the future if you're going to steal cars, don't dress like a car thief, man." - Spider-Man
  • JuraquagmireJuraquagmire CanadaPosts: 49MI6 Agent
    Most definitely Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante from The Living Daylights.
    Lotus Esprit S1 and Aston Martin DB5's good one as well.

LB008, it's Little Nellie..
    Dalton is the Bond! Lazenby is the other fella.
  • LegoBatman008LegoBatman008 USAPosts: 189MI6 Agent
    LB008, it's Little Nellie..

I always thought it was spelled, "Little Nelly" but I wasn't sure about that.
    "Ahem, you know in the future if you're going to steal cars, don't dress like a car thief, man." - Spider-Man
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    The Lotus of course -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Who would not want the Goldfinger Aston as their fave Q vehicle, we all owned ones as kids , but my favourite vehicle
    is the range rover in octopussey (the one that tows the horse box ) would love one like that
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Rainier WolfcastleRainier Wolfcastle Posts: 484MI6 Agent
    Lotus_Esprit_S1_Spy_Who_Loved_Me.jpg

Although for owning a Bond car myself, I would prefer the white Esprit Turbo from FYEO over the S1.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I used to own a Model Aston Martin, complete with Ejector Seat and Miniature Goldfinger Henchman :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    Lotus_Esprit_S1_Spy_Who_Loved_Me.jpg

I too, would pick this one, Rainier. :D -{
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    Lotus for me! First time seeing it go underwater... :o
    I can remember playing with a toy db5 as a kid long before I'd heard of,
    Or seen Goldfinger. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AirJordanFan93AirJordanFan93 Posts: 92MI6 Agent
    When I was a kid I would of picked the BMW 750il from Tomorrow I thought that was the coolest Bond car when I was first becoming a fan in the early 00s. But you can only go with the DB5 its the ultimate Bond car.
    :)) I also had two toys of the lotus, one for playing on the carpet, the other
    for the bath ! :D
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    :)) I also had two toys of the lotus, one for playing on the carpet, the other
    for the bath ! :D

Hah, that is awesome! Now when you take a bath, make sure you bring a bottle of wine to look at when it is time for the lotus to get out of the tub.
  • Unknown007Unknown007 Posts: 201MI6 Agent
    Easy for me. A tie between Aston Martin and Lotus.
    An Aston / lotus hybrid ? Now there's an idea. :))

The lotus would be my second choice. -{
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Its clear Corgi did a very good job in the sixties and seventies! :D

From the cars I do like the DB5 and Boatus very much, in fact all the Bond cars are great. Though my pers favorite is the Vanquish. Powerful toys like the DB5, (I accept the cloaking device is far fetched, but its funny) with looks that will evolve into the DBS design.

I guess I just wanted to see if others have a strong appreciation for vehicles Q designed from scratch as implied by the storyline. I also wonder if we may get any during the rest of the Craig era? Though SF in particular seems to say a categorical no.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    The DB5. Although, I wanted a Lotus too. Until I heard one and didn't like turbos at the time.
    "Better late than never."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Surely there is only one to pick...?...the Aston Martin DB5 -{

But of course! -{
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."