November Man (Pierce Brosnan) trailer clip online

bonded123bonded123 Posts: 291MI6 Agent
edited May 2014 in Off Topic Chat
Pierce Brosnan back in spy mode.

Click the link and then click the 'action' play link:

http://thesolutionent.com/video/
Synopsis: An ex-CIA operative is brought back in on a very personal mission and finds himself pitted against his former pupil in a deadly game involving high level CIA officials and the Russian president-elect.

Genre: Spy Thriller

Film is out later in the year.

:)

Comments

• bonded123bonded123 Posts: 291MI6 Agent
    The November Man is released this friday in the US.
    "Imagine James Bond without the charm, heart, and sense of humor. All that’s left, if you think about it, is a sexist, narcissistic sociopath. And that’s “The November Man”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/november-man-movie-review-article-1.1917759

James Bond without the charm, heart and sense of humour?

I thought that was Daniel Craig's Bond!

:))
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    TomatoMeter says 27%, so I will not waste my time on it.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'll give it a look but when it comes out on DVD.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Just from the trailers I've seen, it seems to be trying too hard to tie itself to Brosnan's turn as Bond. I like Brosnan, and I'll probably check it out, but not until it's available on BluRay/DVD.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Just from the trailers I've seen, it seems to be trying too hard to tie itself to Brosnan's turn as Bond. I like Brosnan, and I'll probably check it out, but not until it's available on BluRay/DVD.

Same here. And at the rate things come to BluRay/DVD it'll be a wait of no more than three months!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • 00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
    I went and saw November Man this evening and it was very good, definitely worth seeing at the theater. Despite the impression given in the trailers the movie didn't really give off a Bond vibe.
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
  • bonded123bonded123 Posts: 291MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the feedback, 00-Agent. Cool that you liked it. I'm in the UK and the film hasn't got a UK cinema release date planned 8-) so I may have to wait until its release on DVD and Bluray.

The film has got mixed reviews but if you're a fan of Brosnan and spy films I think this is one to see. Brosnan in spy mode is too good to ignore! :)
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 386MI6 Agent
    I'm with 00-Agent. It was a good film...very good....
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    I really must make an effort to see this some time... 8-)
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).