Canary wharf motor expo

always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
Hi gang , the annual Canary wharf motor expo starts on Monday 9th June ,
all the tasty marques will be here to tempt the city boys to depart with their big bonuses :))
its free to get in ,plenty of photos to be taken ,its not worth the whole day to get here , but the o2 is nearby more photo ops
from TWINE , also the Thames rib experience is not to far , this is a rigid commando type craft that will whizz you up the thames
playing your fave Bond theme tunes ,also whilst at Canary wharf ,pop up to the four seasons /Virgin sports club and see where DC
swam in SF Also Greenwich is a few stops on the DLR and for the more daring of you Sunny Deptford is a stop after that
where you can visit where Bond parked his Aston in SF, So for a group of you close to London ,a good day out to be had :)
By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I'll make a note of it mate :0 -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Good shout AS, I will certainly visit it -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sounds like it would be a fantastic day out. -{ , I only wish I could get there :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Surly the Misses could give you a Lift ? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I am thinking of getting her some flying lessons ( she has the licence
    for her broomstick ) then I can casually parachute into events, in a
    Modest Gustav Graves way. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    'The disgusting Body of Gustav Graves'

Do you hear her pulling up outside when she comes Home? :))
    She does make a bit of a racket, usually hits the bins,
    I don't know these modern girls. :))

By the way is this event the same as the event they had in Fast & Furious 6 ?
    More of a Traditionalist ? :)

Not sure about FAF though.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Just been to a couple of meetings in Canary Wharf and had to take pics of two beautiful Astons- a Vanquish Volante and a Vantage S Coupe. Either would be a wonderful addition to Bond 24!

Sadly no sign of AS, I thought he'd be re-acting the PTS of QoS in them...

image.jpg

image.jpg
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Sounds like it would be a fantastic day out. -{ , I only wish I could get there :#

the words Mohamed and mountain spring to mind 8-) :s :D :) :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Thanks for the catalogue AS, now to choose which one I want. :))