AJB, The Hidden History

ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
Several top secret Files have been delivered to me on the real History of AJB, Many don't want
the truth to come out, Already this week I've had several threats directed towards me. ( Nothing
to do with this post, It's just that people don't like me !).
If this means I become the Julian Assange of AJB, so be it .............................
About the Author:
Thunderpussy holds, a Bronze medal for life saving ( swimming ), a purple heart, and the green triangle
thingy from the quality street tin. He is an International Man of Intrigue, Secrecy and Pigeon racing.

Way back in 1998 AJB was formed but not many know that ( SiCo) is part of ( SyCo Entertainment ) and our
Founder is none other than SIMON COWELL !, Infact most of the mods are judges on his TV shows.
Spending a lot of time in America, Hardyboy is Sharon Osbourne
Barbel is Amanda Holden, and Sir Miles is reportedly David Walliams.
Way back in the earily days several big mistakes were made, The most Dangerous was adding far too much
Computer power to the Servers, leading to AJB becoming " Selfaware" and causing many, many problems.
It lead to a blond haired Buffoon becoming mayor of London, the disapearence of the "Marathon " bar and
"Splash" getting a second series. Something had to be done. Luckily for us we had Bondtoys. A fine strapping
Welsh lad, Built like a young Arnie. Using his huge watch collection he was able to travel back in time to thwart
it's evil plans, Sadly at great cost.
Returning through the time void, it began to close and we had to get him out, seeing the peril I shouted" Quickly
Pull him off ", " I mean pull hin through ". We were successful but Bond toys was never the same, The muscles were
gone and he was now speaking with a German accent. His once strong love of Timothy Dalton ( He had posters,
Videos . even little keep sakes like a napkin Dalton had used in a local restaurnt, a lock of his hair and a selection
of some used underwear, Nothing weird ) Had turned to hatred, we can only hope this is a passing phase.
Some good news came with the first Virtual wedding of Avatars, Danjaq-off and Minijeff, it was all filmed, but
later destroyed on the grounds of decency.
In the mid 00's an extreme, sect of Roger Moore fans " The not so jolly Rogers " tried to overthrow the established
leadership, Once again we were lucky to have a small group of Brosnan and Connery Fans to beat them off, many
good Bond fans were lost, and as Blackleiter commented " When did this happen, I don't remember any of this " showing
How the AJB memory wiping Techniques have advanced over the years. Even to this day The Mods get very nervous
whenever four ot more Moore fans gather on a forum, as the Talk of rebellion is never far away.
For too long my lips have remained silent but no More !, I intend to use my Lips as an Organ, an Organ of truth, and I
will slap my Organ across the face of Secrecy until the truth come spilling out.
This I hope will be an Occasional series of articles, exposing what they don't want you to know. If this thread gets Moved,
Shut down or Generally Interfered with. You'll Know They don't want the truth to be released. I'm the Man of Intruge,Secrets
& Truth ( MOIST), so if you have secrets and can Fine Me, Place your hands on my Organ and get MOIST.
"I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) You make me Urinate my four Size too small Boxers
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    I always suspected Bondtoys' story but the rest is a revelation :))

Though I think in the sake of balance we need to hear about how and when you first got involved, TP - in fact it would be good to peel back the layers and reveal more on the Head of your Organ (of Truth), so we can all see eye to eye on the matter? :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited June 2014

You are a weird and sad creature, TP :D

Please donate your brain to science after you die (I would appreciate it even earlier :o )and with that we find the cause of all weird stuff that goes around those days :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I'll eat it with some Jelly Beans -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    .... and a nice Chianti :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I was going to suggest a nice Umbongo, but Chianti is alright as well :))
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Actually the bit about me n pete getting virtually hitched and the footage destroyed isn't that accurate. There's a copy of the microfilm hidden in an old wooden church and only an unfortunate Scottish ex SAS member knows the location...
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    It's not the microfilm that I'm worried about :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    and Sir Miles is reportedly David Walliams.

Not true...I'm FAR more camp than Walliams :D
    YNWA 97
    I can't claim that everything is 100% correct, but the jist is. My
    Informant wanted me to wait until he was out of the country before
    Publishing, so no one will ever know his identity.
    Although it has been pointed out that, this so called friendly get
    together in London in June, is actually a meeting of the highest
    Echelons of AJB, in fact a meeting of the Five Families, you think
    It's a coincidence they will be starting their meeting at Six, on the
    Sixth of the sixth.
    Also I thought David Williams was quite butch. So if anyone has any
    Information, or theories please don't stay silent, we must Smack the
    Bottom of secrecy.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Sharon Osborne?. . .Cripes. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Just like Bond in QOS ( Opera scene ) after my post on the real meeting in June
    Several members have changed their plans. It seems things happen when I
    Expose my organ ...................... of truth. :D
    Organ of Mystery more like :))
    Are you playing five finger tunes on your organ TP :D
    Don't think I'd need all Five. :))
    You and Donk should start a two man band :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    I just spotted this thread and thought "What...?"
    Now I've read it and have two words to add to that thought!
    The methods of the great pioneers have often puzzled conventional minds ! :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    If any great pioneers come along, I'll certainly let you know.
    Apparently AJB originally began as Absolutely John Barrowman, and only
    Became a Bond forum due to a spell checker error ! ;)
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent

http://danielcraigisnotbond.com/FanArt/fanart2/images/John_Barrowman_%20007.jpg 8-)
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

Could he hold a TORCH,WOOD he be as good. ;)
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Sico's real name is actually Michael Oxtinks.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org

Could he hold a TORCH,WOOD he be as good. ;)

Only TIME can tell :))
    minigeff wrote:
    Sico's real name is actually Michael Oxtinks.

:)) :)) :)) :))

http://danielcraigisnotbond.com/FanArt/fanart2/images/John_Barrowman_%20007.jpg 8-)

Is that Childish Site still up? 8-)
    Yes, it's still going. Checked today.
    UKIP of the Bond Community :))
    From some old leaked Fony files .

The original screenplay for TSWLM still had Anya as a Major but not in
    The Russian army, rather the salvation army ! During chase sequences both
    She and Bond were to stop to hand out soup and blankets.

In Octopussy, instead of the in ear listening device from Q, Bond was to have
    Befriended a chimp " oldmann" from the circus, who knew sign language, and
    By dropping the chimp outside the villains meeting, Bond through the chimps
    Signs could " Hear" what as going on.