lines -u-like from films

always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
Me old mate TP and I, where almost discussing lines from blazing saddles ,so we will stop there ,don't want sir Miles after us :D
but any way is there any favourite lines you like from the film world, name your line and film, I will kick off
"THIS (pause ) is Cunderlini , and Cunderlini wants his hand back from Mad max
By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Young mate please AS :))

I always liked
    " A mans got to know his limitations " - Dirty Harry :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    your gonna need a bigger boat -JAWS
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,558Chief of Staff
    ,don't want sir Miles after us :D

That's not what you both said last night :(

"I have come to chew bubblegum and kick ass - and I'm all outta bubblegum"
    YNWA 97
    Classic. -{

" You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors Off ! " :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    "My mule gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologise to my mule - like I know you're gonna...." (A Fistful of Dollars)

"Does it come in black?" (Batman Begins)

"Even a man, who is pure in heart, and says his prayers by night,
    May become a wolf, when the wolfbane blooms, and the autumn moon is bright" (The Wolf Man)

"You lucky bast@rd! Some times I lie awake at night just dreaming of being spat at in the face". (Life of Brian - best film ever for hilarious quotes IMO)
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    in Magnum force (Dirty Harry ) is just about to bed this gorgeous Asian girl,
    she says to him "ive never dated a cop before ,he replies" I guess this is first for both of us " that line kills me every time :))
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. {[]
    Liam Neeson by any chance TP :D
    :)) That's me complaining to BT ( Not Bondtoys ;) ) about them massively over charging me !
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    'Shortround, wheres my Razor?' :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    edited June 2014
    'Where we're going we don't need roads'

'He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy'

'One day lad, all this will be yours' .... "What the curtains?"

'There here'
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    I prefer the term artificial human myself (aliens 2)

theres a scene in dirty Harry when the bank robber isn't sure if DH has used his 6 ,after DH has explained the power of his 44
    and what it would do to the bank robbers head, the BR says to DH, "ive gotsta know " then mouths MF at finding out that
    indeed DH had shot his 6,
    Dirty Harry Potter.
    " In all the excitement, did I cast five or six spells with
    my wand !" :))
    'Herpes Dissapearo '
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    ill be back
    Go blow it out your ass, Here's MONGO!
    'You disappoint me Commander'
    Get away from her. You Bitch ! - Aliens
    There coming out of the Goddam Walls - Aliens 2
    of course you will have the decency not to tell anyone I spoke to you (blazing saddles)
    The fool says he'll do it .......... I mean the sheriff says he'll do it. - Blazing saddles
    this stuff will make you a sexual tyranasaurus like me (Blane in predator)
    “You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!” Star Wars
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. {[]

If I wasn't picking the entire script from Godfather 1&2 , I would have chosen this ...

My signature used to be the old ' if history has taught us anything ' line but now I'm going for ... ' I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart! From Godfather 2
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    "TALLY HO!" Matilda (1996)
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    You'll soon be laughing at the other side of my face, my friend! - Inspecter Clouseau
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    "You are quite possibly the worst pirate I've ever heard of."
    "Aah... But you have heard of me."
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    'I could dance with you till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows till you come home.'

Groucho Marx
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    You wanna fu*k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend !
    Scarface.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I actually used some of this today .... :))

" You know, Bryan, Annie’s a very passionate person. And passionate people tend to overreact at time. Annie comes from a long line of major overreactors. Me. I can definitely lose it. My mother. A nut. My grandfather. Stories about him were legendary. The good news, however, is that this overreacting…tends to get proportionately less by generation. So, your kids could be normal. "

I love Father of The Bride.