Fantasy Bond 24 press rumours and reports

Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,699MI6 Agent
This is the thread for the members who feel press reports about Bond 24 are too few and far too unimaginative :)) This thread is shamelessly stolen ..... I mean a homage to a thread in mi6community.com

I go first:

Insiders report that actress Liv Ullman is cast in Bond 24, rumoured to be titled "Skifall".
Ullman (75) will be the oldest Bond girl in the history of the series. The producers say they wanted a world class actress with blonde hair, something they feel they achieved since Ullman was blonde for many years.

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,699MI6 Agent
    Liv Ullmann already has a Bond link in her past, since she dated Sean Connery several times back in the 60's. Their first date was eating meatballs with her mother. Later Ullman dated Gene Simmons, the lead singer of rock group Kiss. (This post is actually true :o )
    Someone found this conseptual art in the trashbin outside Pinewood Studios. Beware of major spoilers about the title and casting!

13428812163_93f1177189_o.png
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Great work Number24!
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Yes, it looks a classic in the making.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Thanks! I guess I should say that the consept art was first found by mi6community and was later stolen as a an homage by me. What about you two, have you found any major breakthroughs not even the tabloids dare publish? :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Excellent!! -{
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    There's are old stories, which I think are far fetched but here goes .......
    Paul Rudd to be in the next Bond and part of the film to be shot in
    Ireland, with a possible action scene on the cranes of Harland &
    Wolff.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Well, there are some snapshots of the new Fom Tord suit Bond will be wearing in another topic :v
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Some of us are trying to forget those photos. :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Buckingham Palace sources have said that discussions are under way to have a royal presence in the pre-title sequence of the upcoming James Bond movie. Although the Queen likely won't be involved this time around due to her advanced age, her appearance with Daniel Craig in a video for the opening of the 2012 Olympic Games was such a hit that the film's producers are eager to try a repeat. The proposed sequence would see the infant Prince George dangling from the top of the London Eye with Bond dropping from an unmanned drone 30,000 feet above. Bond would deploy a wing-suit to soar down and scoop-up the heir to the throne just as he was about to fall. Palace insiders reveal that Bond drops the royal baby into the Thames where he is eaten by a mechanical shark owned by villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld. The movie would then follow a storyline of a once-again disgraced Bond going rogue in an effort to recover Prince George. It is believed that Prince George will do his own stunts.
    Buckingham Palace sources have said that discussions are under way to have a royal presence in the pre-title sequence of the upcoming James Bond movie. Although the Queen likely won't be involved this time around due to her advanced age, her appearance with Daniel Craig in a video for the opening of the 2012 Olympic Games was such a hit that the film's producers are eager to try a repeat. The proposed sequence would see the infant Prince George dangling from the top of the London Eye with Bond dropping from an unmanned drone 30,000 feet above. Bond would deploy a wing-suit to soar down and scoop-up the heir to the throne just as he was about to fall. Palace insiders reveal that Bond drops the royal baby into the Thames where he is eaten by a mechanical shark owned by villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld. The movie would then follow a storyline of a once-again disgraced Bond going rogue in an effort to recover Prince George. It is believed that Prince George will do his own stunts.

Ah crap! And I was so trying to avoid spoilers for Bond 24. Thanks for spoiling the movie Domino Effect X-(

Fantastic! This report gives new depth and meaning to the title "Come and Dive" ...
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I've heard that Lara Croft will be the Lover of the Villain -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Rumor has it that Craig quit Bond 24 because the producers wouldn't cast Rachel Weisz as his love interest, and he's going to be replaced by Idris Elba!
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Close BL...it's actually that Rachel Weisz has quit Bond 24 and been replaced by Idris Elba as Bond's love interest!
    edited June 2014
    Norwegian tabloid papers now report that EON couldn't decide between all the blonde actresses in Scandinavia. They cast them all, dressed them in bikinis and and shipped a truckload of them to Pinewood, England. Reports differ if an actual truck was used.
    An EON spokesperson commented: "We feel this is a return to the Bond of the 60's, 70's and 80's."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I would send my GF over to the EON Auditions if they want more Scandinavian Girls :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    They are actively looking for twins, So Bond will
    have his first threesome. :D
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Rumor has it that Craig quit Bond 24 because the producers wouldn't cast Rachel Weisz as his love interest, and he's going to be replaced by Idris Elba!

Wow! This one is going to be interesting! :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Kincade turns out to be a trasvestite , moves down to Bond's
    London flat and changes his name to May. :D
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

Thats quite plausible!!! :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:

Thats quite plausible!!! :D

I do hope his Scottish accent is better as a female! :))
    Kincade was Scottish !!! :o :))
    I think he got his voice coaching from Russell Crowe. :p
    Mendes and Logan has now revealed more about the plot of Come and Dive:
    - We felt the audience really responded to the revelations about Bond's childhood and his inner torment, so in the next films we want to expand on this. Not only will we dig deeper in Bond's formative years on Skyfall Manor and show the audince why he's so depressed. We feel the public want to know more about the people around him. We have a new M and we need to flesh out his persona, and we can tell you there was a lot going on during his childhood. We also plan to do the same for Moneypenny, Tanner, Q, the janitor and the entire kitchen staff at MI6. We actually found so much interesting stuff on their childhood and inner turmoil we seriously consider dumping the old clishes of a villan and a mission!
    Rumour has it that much of the film will feature a haggard Bond staring
    Out of a window, smoking French cigarettes, with a narration on his
    Thoughts about his childhood, women and his career. Shot in black &
    white, with much use of mime and interpretive dance, and a modern
    Jazz score by George Michael.
    Leading to a confrontation Bond v Bond, in a Dr Who " The five doctors "
    episode. With all previous Bonds appearing as " ghosts of missions past ".
    edited June 2014
    Number24 wrote:
    Norwegian tabloid papers now report that EON couldn't decide between all the blonde actresses in Scandinavia. They cast them all, dressed them in bikinis and and shipped a truckload of them to Pinewood, England. Reports differ if an actual truck was used.
    An EON spokesperson commented: "We feel this is a return to the Bond of the 60's, 70's and 80's."

In a update today in the newspaper Møøøndæy, insiders say there may have been actual actresses on the truck, this is purely by accident and they are sure this will not influence their performance.
    Bond 24 will also feature for the first time, a totally computer animated
    Character. M is to get a specially trained dog. " Muffy" ( a name used
    in GoldenEye ) .It's though the dog will add some light relief to the office
    Scenes., as Q will be allergic to dogs. :D , it is rumoured that the dog's
    sounds will be made by Roger Moore.
    edited June 2014
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

In a update today in the newspaper Møøøndæy, insiders say there may hav been actual actresses on the truck, this is purely by accident and they are sure this will not influence their performance.

The Swedish weekly Øppdeit reveils the first scandal of the prodction of Bond 24, now officially rumoured to be titled Skifall. When the truck carrying bikini-clad Scandinavian models emptied its cargo on the 007 stage inn Pinewood, a serious breech in the audition process was discovered. One of the film crew members discovered dark hair roots on one of the models. The Danish model who had acted in several TV commercials before she was cast, had to admit to actually be a natural redhead and had to spend the return to Denmark on the bed of the truck she had entered England on. EON now promises to tighten their audition procedures in the future.
    Kincade was Scottish !!! :o :))
    I think he got his voice coaching from Russell Crowe. :p

With assistance from Dick van Dyke.
    Number24 wrote:

The Swedish weekly Øppeit reveils the first scandal of the prodction of Bond 24, now officially rumoured to be titled Skifall. When the truck carrying bikini-clad Scandinavian models emptied its cargo on the 007 stage inn Pinewood, a serious breech in the audition process was discovered. One of the film crew members discovered dark hair roots on one of the models. The Danish model who had acted in several TV commercials before she was cast, had to admit to actually be a natural redhead and had to spend the return to Denmark on the bed of the truck she had entered England on. EON now promises to tighten their audition procedures in the future.

Oh, you may mock, Number 24, but this is precisely the sort of turn of events that could call into question the very integrity of the entire Bond franchise and jeopardise its very future! Thank goodness it was discovered before it went before the cameras. I dread to think what might have happened otherwise. Keep up the great work of perusing the Scandinavian broadsheets, Sir.