Simpsons comment on Daniel Craig

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    But they don't say anything about his height. :D
    which you must find upsetting. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,518Chief of Staff
    This got quite a few comments in another thread....can't remember which one...but I'm sure someone will -{
    YNWA 97
    Old age is a terrible thing! :p ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,518Chief of Staff
    Old age is a terrible thing! :p ;)

Thanks for the warning ;) :p
    YNWA 97
    Why did I come in here ? :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,766MI6 Agent
    But they don't say anything about his height. :D
    which you must find upsetting. ;)

I'm not really upset about it, partly because you mentioned it for me :D
    To be serious:
    I rate Craig as one of the top three Bonds in spite of his shortcommings :007)
    Yes after much tossing...................... & turning, I've come to the
    Conclusion that the best Bonds are Connery, Craig & Dalton. -{
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent

Yep! :D
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent

1+ -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Don't forget that Lenny and Carl are idiots -- is the joke that Daniel Craig is "ugly" or that only idiots think that?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,766MI6 Agent

I'm sure Conery and Craig are among the top three, but I can't decide if Lazenby or Dalton the third.
    As Harry Hill would say " Only one way to find out ... FIGHT !!" :))
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Don't forget that Lenny and Carl are idiots -- is the joke that Daniel Craig is "ugly" or that only idiots think that?

This has been discussed in another thread and some people became far from friendly towards each other when discussing sarcasm. So, running the risk of being called an idiot myself:

According to me the joke is that they LIKE Skyfall and Daniel Craig because he is ugly and the movie strays far from the Cookie Cutter Bond we all know and 'love'.

Whether Craig is ugly or not is in the eye of the beholder. Luckily for a lot of people, not everyone's opinion about good and bad looking are the same otherwise we would all, after centuries of breeding and evolution, look more or less the same. So I would not consider someone who thinks Craig ugly an idiot.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Funny to think that the Simpsons has become 'Cookie Cutter' itself.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    :)) True, I used to love it but haven't watched it in years.
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    "He's not good at shooting" ??? :))
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....