Why I'd like to be … Roger Moore

Le SamouraiLe Samourai Honolulu, HIPosts: 573MI6 Agent
—Le Samourai

A Gent in Training.... A blog about my continuing efforts to be improve myself, be a better person, and lead a good life. It incorporates such far flung topics as fitness, self defense, music, style, food and drink, and personal philosophy.
Agent In Training

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    {[] funny and interesting read. -{ :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • M 'n' MM 'n' M Posts: 105MI6 Agent
    I think the article nails what people like about Roger AND the Roger Moore movies. At the heart of it all it's fun and the person throwing the party is enjoying himself. I read another review about Sir Rog somewhere which said that his continuing appeal was that he was "debonair" - and virtually nobody is debonair any more. I have a sneaky feeling that it's for those reasons that his Bond films will continually fall in and out of fashion. At the moment, i suspect that he's in the ascendancy.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    HI le samourai nice to see you back, I think Michael Caine once famously said ,(on the Parkinson show )that he would have like to have been Roger Moore (both south London lads, MC from the Elephant, and RM from Stockwell ,)
    or at least he would like his money (and not many people know that) :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?