Green ink

always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
As I had to buy some more green ink the other day ,
I just wondered if any one else uses it ?
By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    No, I write all my letters and notes in Blood ! ;)

All I know is if it's printer ink, it will cost a fortune and last for
    About 12 pages. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,673MI6 Agent
    M uses green ink in the Bond novels to sign a command into action. For example, in TMWTGG he approves the action against Francisco Scaramanga in green ink, wondering to himself as he does so whether or not he is in fact signing his death sentence.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I tried getting hold of green ink for my ballpoint and I even got green lead for my pencil (yes it does have lead in it), but I found the ballpoint dried up and went all clumpy and the lead broke in a stiff breeze.

Got a uniball green pen somewhere, but seldom use it.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I often use a green ballpoint.

No particular reason but it started a little while ago.

Mainly use it at home or for calendar entries, shopping lists etc
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,673MI6 Agent
    I have to confess I do sometimes use a green ballpoint pen myself, but then green is my favourite colour. :)
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).