SOLD: Skyfall Barbour jacket $250

SomaticSomatic Posts: 49MI6 Agent
Selling my excellent condition Barbour Dept. B Commander jacket. It's a size Large, but it's very slim fitting as it's Japanese sizing. I'm only asking $250 for it via paypal.
SOLD

Also selling my Billy Reid Bond Peacoat in a size Large. Asking just $525 for it!
SOLD

Good luck! :)

Comments

• kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Hi there. Any pics and would you ship to UK?
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Somatic wrote:
    Bought this several months ago as a gift to my brother, but I underestimated his waist size. :)) It's still brand new with tags.
    It's now discontinued and out of stock in this size/color across all Acne boutiques, but I'm only asking what I paid for it. $300
    are the pants are discontinued? i picked them up last week in London.
  • SomaticSomatic Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    From what the sales rep in their Los Angeles boutique said, they're discontinuing them in favor of the drifter line. :#

Pretty bummed as I was looking to get one in black for myself and was asking when they may restock.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    What is the true waist size in inches or cm? Thanks.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Glad I have 5 pairs then lol
    Buyer backed out, these are still available now.
    Price dropped down to just $200 now. Taking a loss here. :(

If you're also interested in a Barbour Commander jacket in a size L (Fits like a medium) and a Billy Reid Bond peacoat in a size L, I may be selling mine sometime in August!
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    Somatic wrote:
    Bought this several months ago as a gift to my brother, but I underestimated his waist size. :)) It's still brand new with tags.
    It's now discontinued and out of stock in this size/color across all Acne boutiques, but I'm only asking what I paid for it. $300

Update: Now $200

Can you provide actual measurements for waist, rise, inseam, thigh and leg opening please?
    Waist 17.5" or 35"
    Rise 11.5"
    Inseam 32.5"
    Thigh 10"
    Ankle 7.2"

Tried my best on the measurements. They're completely unaltered and I measured them with the waist let out. There are side adjusters that can easily take it in another two inches or so on the waist.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I will take them. Email me at david@thebondexperience.com
    I would have gone for them if they had a couple more inches of in the thighs. I'm not overly muscular, but I do have larger quads which makes wearing slim cut trousers problematic. How did DC fit into them?
    Probably has them tailored. :)

Sold!!

I'll update this with info on the Commander jacket and Billy Reid peacoat later next month. Just sizing down on them, only reason I'm selling. :)
    How did DC fit into them?

Tailoring and multiple sizes a la the Billy Reid peacoat (M for standing still, L for action) and the Istanbul suit (different sleeve lengths for standing vs. riding the motorcycle).
    cheld wrote:
    How did DC fit into them?

Tailoring and multiple sizes a la the Billy Reid peacoat (M for standing still, L for action) and the Istanbul suit (different sleeve lengths for standing vs. riding the motorcycle).

My question was rhetorical. And if it was very uncomfortable to wear, that's part of the magic of movie making.
    Commander jacket and Billy Reid Bond Peacoat is now available! Hi yoooooo!
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    Oh man, those prices are mighty tempting.

Measurement info on the jackets?
    The Barbour jacket measurements should be: Pit to pit: 21", Back: 30", Shoulder 18", Arm 20".

Billy Reid peacoat should be Chest 42", Waist 41.5", Shoulder 19", Sleeve length 35.5"

The Barbour definitely fits small so it's more of a Medium or a very slim Large. The Billy Reid is also a bit slimming, but it leaves room for you to layer. From what I remember reading on here, Daniel Craig wore a medium for hero shots and a large for the action shots. I think someone also mentioned that he bought himself a size Large for personal use. Going to have to do a bit of digging around to confirm though.
    Somatic wrote:
    Daniel Craig wore a medium for hero shots and a large for the action shots. I think someone also mentioned that he bought himself a size Large for personal use. Going to have to do a bit of digging around to confirm though.

All correct. DC bought his Large at the Nashville Billy Reid store and then asked it to be included in the Skyfall wardrobe. "Bond" refers to Bond Street, NoHo, NYC, the location of the Billy Reid flagship store.
    Just the Barbour is available still. :)
  • jz007jz007 Posts: 362MI6 Agent
    Pics?
    jz007
    Bond on a Budget
    Buyer couldn't make up his mind and finally backed out. 8-)

Price drop to $250 for the Barbour. Comes with all the tags, buttons, etc.
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    Damn, I'm just not able to make this purchase at the moment (though I'm not the one OP referred to as backing out). But I hope someone picks this up, this is an amazingly good price!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,519Chief of Staff
    As these items are now sold I'll close this thread -{
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.