Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    A beauty indeed -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    A truly stunning car ...... but at that price I would be frightened to drive it anywhere :#
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,515Chief of Staff
    A truly stunning car ...... but at that price I would be frightened to drive it anywhere :#

Yeah...I wonder how much the insurance would cost ? :o
    YNWA 97
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    If you have all the money in the world and buy a Bugatti Veyron and then write it off in an accident, you simply have your name added to the waiting list for another one. If you so much as nick this Volante, it's like gouging a hole in the eye of the Mona Lisa: where are you going to even find another one?
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Oh to be a multi-millionaire!
  • Gebruder GumboldGebruder Gumbold San FranciscoPosts: 541MI6 Agent
    Yes, a gorgeous car. Looks to be an early 4 speed David Brown version- even rarer!
    Aston Works Heritage can rebuild her if, God forbid, an accident occurred.
    The only problem with driving that car is if it had original paint, which, by now, probably none of them do.
    One note is that when the cars completed assembly at the factory, many were repainted either to customer's specs, or because there are so many scratches that happen when hand fitting very difficult to install SS trims.
    I should know, it happened to me...
    What a beauty with the red leather...
    Cheers,
    Tom
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    A beautiful car, but I find the colour scheme off putting, esp the red interior. Having said that, it brings a lump to the throat to see someone has gone to great lengths to keep it in pristine condition. Here's hoping its new owner is as considerate and careful.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    love it love it love it , now red leather that's a proper gentlemans colour , none of this oyster beige Dakota like wot I has in me Beemer :))
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Gebruder GumboldGebruder Gumbold San FranciscoPosts: 541MI6 Agent
    The red leather is correct for a Corgi car too...
    Silver Birch paint with red leather is stunning as well....