The AJB007 Handbook, Rules !

ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
As a way of killing time and perhaps a good bit of leg pulling. I thought it might be time
To ask for a few ideas for a set of AJB rules. Anything at all, which can be considered
By a committee of " Top men" . as an example I think we can all agree that
" Whenever two or more Bond fans are gathered together.
They must debate on which Bond actor is Best "
I put that as #3, but it can all change! :))
Something about only " tasteful " trainers should be worn when conversing to
Other members. Is a must !! :p
Members will believe that all of My spelling mistakes are my phones fault.
Stuff like that.

I'd love to hear others thoughts and opinions on this as a way of keeping the
High standards of AJB up ! {[]
"I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    All Members must send me £100 every Month :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    As a subrule of #3 newbies bring a "Best Bond Movie" as a new topic - as if noone had that idea previously
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    £100 a month, I'd be expecting some "hot" web footage for that sort of money ! :))
    "Best Bond film " thread, I'd love one of those. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    edited August 2014
    If two ajb members wearing the same piece of a movie outfit (for example the exact Tom Ford harrington) will find themselves in one place together (a pub for instance) by accident, they have to play rock-paper-scissors until someone wins 7 rounds. The looser buys the other one a beer and has to leave the place. :D
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,793MI6 Agent
    "It's allways right to debate who should be the next Bond, no matter how new in the role the current Bond is."
    Puns should be injected in to posts whenever possible. ;)
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,689MI6 Agent
    All members should post copies of John Gardner's Never Send Flowers (1993) to their friends, relations, neighbours and random strangers. :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I'll send a Copy to my Manager, since he hates reading in depth Novels :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    First impregnate the pages with something suitable ! ;)
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,305Chief of Staff
    Puns should be injected in to posts whenever possible. ;)

I'll second that one!