Re: Another Skyfall Mistake.

Naomie Harris is Beautiful, intelligent and funny  ajb007/heart  oh if only I was six or seven years younger.  ajb007/biggrin

Then you can happily go in the same direction as the Turkey! I'm younger and still single. (Ms Harris and I are the same age.)

No harm in daydreaming though.

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

ajb007/biggrin  She looked amazing on the J Ross Spectre special on itv at the weekend.

I always found it odd that Bond could fall what appears to be several hundred feet from the train into the water & survive. Hitting the water the speed he would have been traveling would have killed him.
Also using the digger to carve a hole into the carriage of what he must have known to be carrying passengers also struck me as strange. Endangering the public - even if they were Turks (RACIST!!!). Surely he must have realised by his actions he was putting members of the public in danger?
Thirdly why oh why would he take M to 'Dunroamin' in the Scottish highlands when her life was under threat? Drop her off in the middle of the SAS depot instead where her safety could be assured.

Naughty Bond!

As a country born Scot, your third one screamed out at me at the cinema Stag. Isolated location, no back up and support, and it would take hours for the emergency services to get there. It made it too easy for Silva to "take M-Manf out." Which he did!
     Bond should have drowned due to extreme hypothermia if not freezing to death for falling into an ice cold loch. And he would stink, but neither M or Kincade comment on that.
   Then of course there is the gamekeeper who is supposed to be hiding a vulnerable fugitive but advertises his position when with a torch!

Welcome to Scotland!  ajb007/shifty

Oh I really hope the writing is better in Spectre.

This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?

Bond is half Scottish, so would be used to swimming in frozen lakes, so cold your
scrotum has so many wrinkles, it looks like a fancy IKEA cheese grater !
   I'm sure Bond thought he'd win, ( He did all the time when he looked like Roger
Moore).  ajb007/wink