James Bond Flight Suit???

Hi Guys,

A weird question I know, but has James bond or any main character ever wore a flight suit (like Mav or Iceman)?

Cheers

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Welcome Bond Newbie. {[]
    I'm not sure, He might of had one in the Pre Title Sequence of TND, as he's flying a jet fighter ( But I've never noticed)
    apart from that, Sorry. It's only a guess.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Welcome aboard, Newbie. I'm just moving your topic to the Films forum, where it seems more appropriate--Off-Topic is really that: a place for topics NOT about Bond!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Good question and welcome to AJB!

Sorry TP, but in the PTS of TND, Bond is wearing a brown leather jacket and green cargo pants.

Xenia Onatopp wears a flight suit in Goldeneye when she steals the plane used to destroy Severnaya. The astronauts in YOLT wear space flight suits, if you can call them that; while Bond, Goodhead and many of Drax's recruits wear bright yellow flight suits (again if you can call them that) aboard the space station in Moonraker (the US marines in space wear silver ones).

I can't think of any other instances offhand but my memory frequently plays tricks on me! Now what was the question again? :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :)) I thought He may of had One on under his Leather Jacket. ;)
    and who knows some ladies underwear under that ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • FiremassFiremass AlaskaPosts: 1,910MI6 Agent
    A weird question I know, but has James bond or any main character ever wore a flight suit (like Mav or Iceman)?

Off the top of my head, I think Bond and Anya were wearing those flight suits when they are being lowered by helicopter onto the submarine. Bond is smiling at the awkward situation while Anya is giving him death-glares. Once aboard the USS Wayne, they are still seen wearing the flight suits when Captain Carter is surprised that Anya is a woman. He offers her the shower in his quarters. "What's the matter haven't you ever seen a Major taking a shower before?"

One classic scene after another in TSWLM. -{ (Even if I'm wrong about the flight suits)

PS- Brosnan was wearing some type of streamlined flight suit for his H.A.L.O jump in TND.
    My current 10 favorite:

1. GE 2. MR 3. OP 4. TMWTGG 5. TSWLM 6. TND 7. TWINE 8.DN 9. GF 10. AVTAK
    {[] Well remembered Firemass, -{
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I didn't check but seem to remember that Mayday (or better her stunt double) wore a kind of wingsuit when she jumped from the Eiffel tower.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!