WTB: Jack Purcell OTR

Looking for a pair of JP OTR's in Size 11, either Beige/Brown, Brown/Orange or Charcoal/Black. It doesn't matter if they're Mid's or Low tops, new or used. I miss having a pair and would like to own some if there are any amongst this community. I even looked into Converse's custom options, but they removed any custom JP's with a leather upper. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Looking for a pair of JP OTR's in Size 11, either Beige/Brown, Brown/Orange or Charcoal/Black. It doesn't matter if they're Mid's or Low tops, new or used. I miss having a pair and would like to own some if there are any amongst this community. I even looked into Converse's custom options, but they removed any custom JP's with a leather upper. Thanks in advance.
    Two of the guys (cant remember who)had or were placing an order for some Chinesse replicas I think,
    Some firm out in China ,was apparently making snide copies, better to have fakes than none at all ? 8-) I suppose
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I bet they were duped. :/
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    Never did like the JP's much.

You could try these:

mens-frye-greene-tall-lace-dark-brown-dipped-soft-vintage-397358_366_45.jpg

Frye Greene
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    I was one of the members who initially made an order with the chinese firm but then immediately cancelled after the paypal account from the firm showed as unregistered and the funds were not claimed…. In the end, you and most of the members here want those shoes, but unless Converse reissues them.. not gonna happen… unless you want those size 5's which have been on ebay for years :(
  • shaughnessyshaughnessy USAPosts: 48MI6 Agent
    I tried ordering from them as well, though I never even received a paypal invoice from them. Converse has some new JP mid leather options, I'm just hoping/waiting for them to become available as customizable shoes.