Goldeneye Hardcover Copy

AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
Got it today through the Post, I understand that this Edition is rather rare and is expensive. I got this Copy for just over a Tenner.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381012934759?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    {[] Congratulations.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I'm also on the Hunt for the LTK and SF Hardbacks, they apparently go for a bit more these Days.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff
    That's a great buy for a tenner...it is the BCA edition though...whilst worth far more than a tenner it's the Hodder & Stoughton first edition that commands the bigger money... -{
    YNWA 97
    LTK to me years to track down - for a decent price anyway...

SF I used to see all over the place...albeit in often poor condition...

Good luck with those -{
    YNWA 97
    Cheers -{

I've got my Eye on a Hardcover of LR.
    That used to be the easiest one to pick up...loads of copies knocking around for a fiver...
    YNWA 97
    There used to be one on the Bay signed by Gardner himself.
    I have a couple of his Bond books signed by him...
    YNWA 97