The value of these Ian Fleming James Bond Novel Editions?

Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
Please find posted below some pictures a lady sent me through my blog email address (I get some interesting traffic there from time to time). I said that I was a member of the largest Collectables Bond website in the world - my beloved AJB - and that I would help her out with her query as best as possible. She has since authorised me to ask you guys what you know about the following. Here is part of her email message to me:

"I found your blog looking to establish value on some vintage Ian Fleming Hardcovers. I'd love to offer some photos and maybe get an idea of what they are really worth...especially the

1966 Macmillan Publishers edition of Ian Fleming’s Live and Let Die

I can only find one other on the web, and not for sale... it is featured in a blog, pulpinternational.com

I also have two others, an early Goldfinger and The Man With the Golden Gun
I added a couple of pictures.

I'd love to hear from you, any info would be very precious to me."

So can anyone help identify these and their value? I admit I've only seen the LALD cover before but not the other two. Now over to the experts of AJB:

ILF1.jpg

ILF2.jpg

ILF3.jpg
"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    edited October 2014
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent
    eBay price on these seems to fluctuate between about $50 and $125 apiece for the two colorful covers. The other will only fetch a few dollars...
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Wonder if this post might get more traffic if it were moved to Literature where valuation of the novels is a more frequent topic?
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    Wonder if this post might get more traffic if it were moved to Literature where valuation of the novels is a more frequent topic?

Yes, sorry. I'm not very used posting in this section, as I'm sure most members know! :))
    Anyone else know anything about these editions and especially their worth today? :) -{